Chapter 5📍

Bella's POV:
I told the guys what's been happening at home.
The all sat and listened and I really appreciated that. Then I got tears coming down my eyes.

"Omg this is so embarrassing" I said covering my face.

I then fell everybody come around to hug me and it give me a feeling like back home when everything was normal. I felt happy. Everybody decided to let me stay at treehouse with them at least for one night. I smiled and agreed. I ran home and got my stuff. My mom wouldn't mind. I see her asleep in the kitchen floor. I carry her in put her in bed. Tucking her in and kissing her check. Leaving a small note saying that I'll be back and I'm perfectly fine.
As I walk in into the tree house I see all the boys sleeping bags and I set mine near Benny's.

"Guys we should play truth or dare" ham says.
"Alright" everyone said.
"Okay Bertram"Yeah Yeah said.
"Kiss bel, we all know how red you get when she's around". He said
"I do not" He said sternly.
I blush little while giggling . Bertram was a cutie you could tell but he isn't my type at all.
Bertram comes close to me and kisses my lips and pulls away and I don't know why as soon as he pulled away I kissed him more.It went for a few minutes. Until Benny got up and left.
I pull away. Bertram was a good kisser not even gonna lie. Everyone wide eye.

"Why you keep kissing me" Bertram said.
"Hey a dares a dare."I said assuring him I didn't have feelings I ran after Benny.

Benny's POV:
What the fuck he wouldn't do that. I see them look at each other for a moment as he pulls away and then SHE KISSES HIM BACK EVEN MORE. I try to act normal but deep down I was seriously hurt. What was I thinking she clearly likes him. My eyes water so I get up and get out of there. Then i hear her in background walking down the stairs. My eyes kinda puffy.

"Benny's what's wrong" she said.
Her sweet voice her sweet voice, wish I could get mad at her but I couldn't,I just can't.
"Huh nothing Im good"I said looking at her.
She walks up to me.
"No you're not what's up" she said.
"I-"I said she cut me off
"I know what happend at school before the buses I heard everything." I said
"I was protecting you" I said
"From Phillips" she said "please I would never go out with that dick" she said
Tucking one of her loose hairs back.
She looks at the stars. I hear a silent woah.

Bella POV:
As I look at Benny and then the stars. Ya know what I'm gonna do it fuck it. But i always play hard to get so. That's the game play.

Benny's POV:
Bella comes near me looking at the stars then she stares at me then we are looking at the opposite sides. We turn around to be face to face. She looks at my lips. Licking her lips. I then do it. I grab her waist near me. Oh god. She looks at me.She leans on me. I feel so good words can't describe how she makes me feel. Her soothing voice comes near my neck and into my ear.
"did you think it was gonna be this easy Rodriguez?" She said.
I smirk
"Can it cuz I really want you now" I said
She smiles and kisses my neck and starts walking back. She looks back with a smile. You coming look. I look at her and lick my lips. She starts climbing up to the tree house. Her perfect figure looking fine as ever. Damn I need her.
Bella POV:
As I walk in and Benny behind me. Red as ever. Everybody notices it.
"BENNY YOURE RED AS HELL"everybody says laughing.
He looks at me with his cute as self and smirks.
"So what" he said. I roll my eyes.  We play truth or dare. It goes to Benny.
"Benny truth or dare." Squints said.
"Truth" the one word leaving his mouth.
"You like bel" he said
Bertram gets mad.
"she's mine" Bertram said in low voice.
We turn around and look at him but we didn't take time to look at Benny before he said "yeah".
Benny looking at Bertram. Giving each other glares.
Im dying woah wtf Benny the jet Rodriguez Likes mee??!!!!! WTF.
"I'm nobody's" I said.
"Alrighty ya heard the girl" ham said with a yawn.
"We should go to sleep" I said. Everybody nodded and got comfortable.Benny lied down beside me. I looked at him and he looked at me. We blush a little. He puts his hand around my waist as he's falling asleep but I can't help but think , who's Noah. I look at him as he sleeps.
"Damn you're a keeper Rodriguez,you're keeper" I said
"Ik I am" he whispers opening his eyes.
I playfully punch him and he laughs it out oh shit his laugh. I look at him one last time and smile and I kiss his forehead.

Benny's POV:
I know we aren't dating and we haven't known each other but I love her.

Hey you guys I honestly think this book is kinda bad but I'll still right for you guys 💗anyways stay gold 💗
Follow my Editing acc that's coming soon : @
@multifxndxm_ on instagram