Chapter 12📍

B e l l a:
Silence enters the small dugout my eyes glued to the ground.I look at Benny which has his hazel eyes fixed in mine. Ugh he's eyes.My thoughts get stopped by a single word.

"I"

Silence once again. Fucking talk it's killing me.

"I'm sorry for what I did"

Sorry. How in the living hell is he sorry! I had to escape his ass and Bertram for fighting it's so stupid. Enough of this bullshit.

"Benny what the actual Fuck"

"Hey he hit me first"

"And?!!"

"He fucked with your heart and I couldn't stop him"

It not his problem it never was.

"Its my shit BENNY its not yours"

"BUT I FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU I CARE ABOUT HOW YOU ARE HOW YOU ARE FEELING HOW IS YOUR MOM DOING I CARE"

He cares about me. My heart starts thumping faster then ever. I open my mouth to say his name.

"Ben-"
I get cut off.this bitch.

"Ya know what just forgot it, its bull shit anyways"

He gets up and starts getting up.
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shittt.

I get up and take my hands into his shoulders and sit him down. My eyes into his. The cool breeze messing with his messy hair which somehow managed to look perfect. A shiver down my body. Not from being cold.

"Hey have my jacket"

Shit can you stop being you. I smile at him allowing him to put it on me. His hands touch my skin and my eyes straight into his. My heart beats at the feeling he's giving me.
Maybe Love. As he's about to open his mouth I open mine and start talking.

"Benny i was worried...like really fucking worried , what if you got hurt and it wasn't worth it, I honestly thought you fucked with me too, for FUCKS sake you moved on and just left me there for who, Bertram cuz it was worst. I just thought that night you told me you loved me, You lied fucking l-ied to my face and my dumbass believed it."

Everything that has been going on just slipped out. Im so stupid. Anger is making my throat hurt. My eyes water. Shit not the fucking tears.My eyes water and tears down my eyes. I then get wrapped around my the softest arms ever. I don't wanna admit but i felt safe.

I never lie" he looks at me. I blush. I kinda wanna kiss him.

He leans in as he read my mind. Shit what about noah. Woah i need to stop hes not suppose to matter. Fuck em echos through my head and I cant take it anymore. I get up with confusion and annoyance.

"What the hell Rodriguez" i yell getting up.

"what i just thoug-" He said and I him cut off.

"You fucking thought i dont know shit what my feelings want right now...." I gets my phone and walk off. What i said was damn true and i kinda wanted him to hold me back.

Oh as Benny the Fucking Jet Rodriguez read my mind.

I hear running and before i turn around a hand grabs my waist.

"i'll always be here for you"

"Oh really"

"Yeah I care about you" his soften up ,my eyes soften up by the comfort of our arms and eyes.

"Me too but i dont know who i want or what want"

"Give me time" I said smiling at him.

I smile to myself. Thinkin about this went well and how im wearing his now warm jacket. I smile. Fuck hes gonna be the death of me.

"Isnt that my jacket" Benny shouts

I giggle.

"Yep see you tmr" I say with a huge grin in my face and laughter echoing the sandlot.
I run home and smile my ass off taking off my shoes and his jacket. I look at it in the floor.
I finally went to sleep that night.

In his jacket.

Hey sorry for slow updates im in vaction! But thx for reading and as always stay gold!💗⚾️