Chapter 1 - First day

Jungkook's pov

After a long stubborn act with my lovable brother here I am in front of Seoul university... I want to live a normal life like others.. But I think my brother have other ideas.. Not only me but also my friends are also going to study with me for the rest of the college life.. My childhood friends..

'Woahhh.. We are going to enjoy here..' I sighed at yugy.. Yugy and bambam my bestest friends along with Jennie.. But they join this college before me... They are worst then my bodyguards.. Too protective like my IU noona..

'Kookie..' Jennie hugged me.. 'My little bunny how are you? Are you excited?' I smiled at her and nodded my head.. 'OK first go to the principal office.. We will wait for you in the cafeteria..' Yugy accompanied me to the office..

'Hello mam.. I'm Lee Jungkook.. New student.. I'm here to get my schedule..' My face is covered with mask.. On hearing my name she became too nervous..

'W-welcome Mr.Lee..' I sighed at her.. 'You can go and meet principal sir..' I sighed at her and went inside the office..

'Hello Mr.Lee..' I bowed at him.. 'I'm glad you choose this college.. Here is your schedule.. If you have any problem don't hesitate to meet me..'

'Thank you sir..' I bowed to him and left the room.. Yugy is waiting outside for me.. I gave my schedule to him..

'Woahh we gave same classes jungkook..' I looked at him.. He cleared his throat.. I know my brother don't even want to leave me alone.. 'Chill.. Let's go to our first class..' He lead the way to our class.. When we entered into the class everyone eyes were on me.. I'm little nervous..

'Hello.. You are the new student..' I nodded at him.... 'Welcome..' The professor welcomed me... I stood in the center and looked at the students.. They looks so rich..

'Hello.. I'm jungkook..' I wear my mask and my hands clenched my backpack tightly.... I sit behind yugy and bambam.. The classes went very well..  Its nearly lunch.. Yugy and bambam grabbed my hand and we all went to the cafeteria.. While eating pizza I heard a loud squeal from girls.. We are almost in the corner so no one noticed us.. I wear my mask..

'Ah it's them..' I looked at yugy.. 'You know about taehyung right..' Ah the handsome model.. I nodded at him.. Is he studying in this college.. They were surrounded by lots of girls so I can't see him.. 'Ahh.. He is famous but he is too arrogant you know... No one dared to get near him.. He is only good to his best friend jimin.. He is our sunbae..

'Let's go guys.. We have to go to our next classes..' I didn't saw Jennie.. We are about to go but a deep voice stopped us.. We all turned towards to see who called us.. The cafeteria is still filled with students..

'Yaah.. Mask boy.. Junior.. ' yugy stood before me.. 'Not you gyomie..' I pushed yugy a little.. 'Are you new' I nodded my head.. I saw a pink haired boy near him and also a girl who wear a short skirt and top.. 'What is your name?' I feel my palms are sweaty.. God his voice is too deep and his eyes... 'Oppa.. Leave him alone..' He looked at the girl..

'Stop touching me yeri..' He looked at me.. 'Name?'

'J- jungkook..' I lowered my head not to meet his eyes..

'What?..are you his bodyguards.. Leave him..' Bambam looked at me.. I nodded my head.. Bambam literally dragged yugy from me...

No one's POV

'Ahh.. Tae.. You are scaring him..' Jimin said.. He stretch his hand to jungkook.. 'Hey jungkook.. I'm park jimin..' I accept his hand.. Suddenly taehyung pulled jimin's hand from the younger..

'Are you rich..you don't look like a rich boy..' Yeri said.. She is literally clinging on taehyung's shoulder.. 'Your full name.. Say your name..' Taehyung looked at jungkook..