Chapter 8 - Stay with me

Jungkook POV

I wake up by the sound of my mobile ringing nonstop... Who is calling early in this morning.. I rolled on the bed and picked up the mobile..

'Hello.. Who is this?' I am still sleepy.. I want to sleep..

'Hey... Baby.. I'm sorry for disturbing your beautiful sleep..' I looked at the number.. Its from tae and its six in the morning..

'Hyung.. I didn't see the name..' I hear his chuckle from the other side...

'Its okay baby boy..' I smiled at the name and I feel so happy.. 'Today I have basketball match... Come to the court.. I want to see you before the match..'

'A-ahh.. Okay..' After the call ends i fall on the bed and looked at the ring in my hand.. I remembered the last night.. I am engaged to him.. I looked at the pics we taken in our engagement.. And I remember our deep kiss.. My thoughts were disturbed when I heard jieun noona's voice...  I looked at the time.. Aishhh.. 'I will be I'm ten minutes noona..' I choose my outfit for today and get into my bathroom after a quick bath I dressed and check out myself on the mirror.. Not bad kookie.. I pats my shoulder and rushed to the dining..

'Ohh.. Slow down boy.. Why so fast..' I saw mark hyung.. I smiled at him.. After breakfast jieun noona dropped me in the college... I went to the cafeteria to meet yugy and bambam..

'Hey kookie..' I waved at yugy.. I was about to go but someone grabbed my hand.. 'Hey Jungkook..' Its yeri again.. 'What do you want?' I asked her..

'Is it true that about your relationship with taehyung..' I scoffed at her..

'I made myself clear to you yesterday.. Just leave me..' She smirked at me..yugy and bambam stood beside me..

'You know Taehyung fucked many girls before you.. You are just like them..' Bambam was about to say something but I stopped him...

'Its his past.. And I don't care about his past life.  I know who he is... And I know how important I'm in his life...Just leave us..' I looked at yugy.. 'Let's go guys..' We both went to the basketball court.. The game is played by the seniors.. Its between jaebum hyung team and suho team.. All the players were in the court warming up for the match.. I didn't see Taehyung.. I was looking over the court suddenly my mobile beeps.. Its a message from taehyung..

Tae : Meet me in the locker room baby..

I looked at yugy and bambam chatting.. 'Guys.. Ill be back..' Without waiting for the reply I rushed to the locker room.. I opened the door a strong hand pulled me inside the room.. I looked at taehyung who wrapped his hands around my waist...

'You look so beautiful..' He kissed me on my cheeks.. I leaned on one of the locker.. His hands caressed my cheeks.. 'Why did you message me..' He smiled and looks at me..

'That's for..' He pecked me on my lips.. 'This..' He pecked me again...I didn't move.. 'I want to see you before the match.. So.. Wish me..' I bite my lower lip and smiled at him..