Chapter 11 - Hickeys

No one's pov

Jungkook and yugy were in the nurse room.. its free period so jungkook stayed with him.. 'gyomie... is it paining? Can I call the nurse..' yugy looked at the younger who looked so worried.. yugy chuckled at him..

'I'm just... just sore koo.. that's all..' jungkook didn't know anything about sex.. so he simply nodded his head.. 'you know..  you have to know about it..' jungkook looked at him..

'About what?..' yugy sit on the bed and jungkook helped him.. 'About sex..' jungkook's face turned into fifty shades..  'it's not bad jungkook.. it's not only sex.. it's love..'

'Did it H-hurt... ' jungkook asked him in a low voice.. yugy chuckled at him..

'Yahh.. at first.. but not so pain if you really enjoyed it... you are 20 jungkook. You have to know about it..' jungkook nodded his head.. 'are you a top or bottom kookie..' jungkook looked at him.. 'I know you are a bottom..'

'I don't understand..' jungkook said.. yugy know that jungkook is gay when he is 14.. but he didn't know about about this sex life.. 'you are too submissive when you are with taehyung.. don't you?' Jungkook nodded his head..

'Why are you like that to him..' yugy asked.. jungkook pouts at him.. 'it's because I like it.. when he is so dominant..' yugy chuckled at jungkook...

'Ohh..  your fiance is a dominant daddy.. Just like me and bambam..' jungkook started to play with his fingers.. 'what did you call your fiance..'

'Tae..  hyung.. but he calls me with some sweet names.. I really liked it when he calls me like that.. ' yugy cooed at the younger..

'Did he kissed you?' Jungkook blushed and nodded his head ... 'actually we..' yugy clapped his hands and excited..  'only kissing...' jungkook cupped his cheeks.. suddenly they both startled  when they hear a loud sound of the door and saw bambam near the door.. Jungkook looked at them both..

'I will leave you both..' jungkook smiled and left the couple in the room.. But his smile faded when he saw yeri..

'Having fun with taehyung.. You know ow much I love him..' Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks...

'First it's not love.. it's obsession and second yeah I'm having great fun with taehyung.. he cares for me.. ' jungkook smirked at her..

'What the fuck is she doing here?' Bambam looked at yeri.. yugy stood beside jungkook..

'Listen here.. taehyung is mine.. I don't want you to be with him..' jungkook sighed a little..

'What of I don't..  I'm not scared.. do whatever you want..' jungkook is not a person who talks back.. he always don't want to argue.. so both yugy and bambam were shocked..

'How dare you?' He was about to slap jungkook but a strong hand stopped her.. 'Oppa..' jungkook turned and looked at taehyung...

'Are you not ashamed of doing this ..' Taehyung controlled his anger. He didn't want jungkook to see his anger.. 'how many times I told to you.. he is my boyfriend..' yeri smirked at him..

'But what will you get from him.. he is a boy tae.. just understand that.. am I not beautiful.. am I not hot.. just look at me.. you know about me.. but why didn't you love me.. he is fag...'

Jungkook clenched his fist.. 'Yahh ..' yeri stopped and looked at jungkook.. 'what if you are beautiful and hot but your heart is not beautiful.. you can't force him to love you and he is not a toy..' He holds taehyung's hand with him..  'this handsome ethereal hot man only belongs to this bunny.. so stop being like this..' yugy chuckled at him..  'And don't worry about our life.. I know how to make him happy..' Taehyung controlled his laughter.. bambam was shocked.. yugy gave him a thumbs up..