Chapter 2 - They are cute

No one's POV

'Koo.. Wake up..' Joon tries to wake up his little brother.. But jungkook is a heavy sleeper.. 'Its time for your college koo.. Wake up..' Jungkook rolled on his bed and opened his eyes.. He looked at his brother who is smiling widely at him.. 'Good morning koo..' Joon kissed him on his forehead.. 'Jieun prepared breakfast for us.. Come quickly..' Jungkook nodded his head and went to the bathroom.. Joon select the dress for jungkook and keep on the bed.. After a good shower jungkook came to his room.. He dried his hair and wear his outfit for today.. He went to the dining where his brother and noona were waiting for him..

'Pancakes..' Jungkook squealed a little.. Jieun knows what jungkook likes.. 'Koo.. I will drop you in college..' Jungkook shook his head.. 'No need hyung.. Jin young hyungie will drop me.. Just spend some time with noona..' Jieun ruffled the younger's hair..

After breakfast joon kissed his little brother... 'Come to the office after the college ends... You have to meet someone..' Jungkook nodded his head.. He hugged jieun.. 'Bye...' Jinyoung drives the car.. 

'Kookie..  I will be there in evening.. stay with yugy and bambam..' jungkook nodded his head... He was walking in the hallway..'Woah he looks so pretty.. I didn't know that lee has a beautiful brother..' sehun said.. His eyes were on the younger.. sehun lips turned into a smirk..

 sehun lips turned into a smirk

'Be careful sehun.. you know that he is our rival..' lay said.. but sehun didn't care about the consequence..

'Hey pretty boy.. do you need any help..' jungkook looked at the boy before him.. his guts said him to ran.. jungkook shook his head and was about to go but sehun grabbed his hand.. 'l-leave..' sehun smirked at him.. 'Don't try to escape pretty..' jungkook tried to get away from his grip.. without wasting time jungkook punched him on his face .. sehun didn't expect this..

'Ohh boy..  he will be in danger..' one of the student said.. sehun looked at the younger and his eyes were dark.. ' Do you know who am I?' Jungkook scared a little but he didn't show it on his face.. He don't want them to know that he is weak..

'And you dont know who we are..' jaebum voice echoed.. jungkook looked at him and pushed sehun ran towards his hyungs.. 'Are you okay bunny?' Jackson asked.. jungkook nodded his head..

'Just stay away from him sehun.. you know about us..' youngjae said.. sehun was about to say something but lay stopped him..

'It's not time sehun... come on..' sehun looked at jungkook and smirked at him.. 'wait bunny.. you are going to me mine.. only mine...' jaebum caressed the younger's cheeks..

'Why are you alone? Hereafter don't cone alone.. wait for yugy and bambam.. ' jungkook nodded his head.. Mark looked at yugy.. 'hyung don't said this to joon.. He will be mad...' jaebum nodded his head..

'Come on koo..  it's time for our class..' jungkook nodded his head and followed them..

'Are you not going to say this to hyung?' Youngjae asked..