Chapter 16 - Only Taehyung's

No one's pov

Jungkook is mad at taehyung. Even everyone noticed it.. Jin and namjoon already tried their best but jungkook didn't want to accept it..he didn't attend any of Taehyung's call and even to his messages..

'Its the first time I see jungkook like this..' Yugy said.. Bambam and Jennie looked at jungkook.. 'Won't you buy a new mobile.. How did you call Taehyung?' Jennie asked...

'Dont talk about him to me.. Idiot ...' Jungkook pouts and looked away.. Jieun also noticed it..

'He won't attend your calls and messages..' Taehyung looked at hoseok.. 'Because he broke his mobile and he is really mad..' Taehyung leaned his head on the table.. 'He was unwell when he called you.. He drenched in rain..'

'Because of this stupid meeting ...' Taehyung grabbed his hair.. 'And I don't want tzuyu to be near me..' Taehyung and hoseok along with tzuyu were working on the new project.. 'I want to finish this meeting as soon as possible..'

'Don't you think its too much jungkook.. You have to talk to him..' Jungkook looked at his brother.. 'It's his business jungkook.. Do you want taehyung to stress.. Do you know how much he will be mad if you don't speak to him..' Jungkook pouts at him..

'You are confusing me..' Lee hugged his brother.. 'Its just an year jungkook.. He is stressed too.. forgive him.. Just this once.. Please..'

'Okay.. Just this once..' Lee smiled widely at his brother.. He gave him the new mobile..

On the other side taehyung is really mad.. He wants the meeting to end quickly.. Tzuyu sit beside him..

'I'm really not in a good mood.. Please stay away from me..' Tzuyu scoffed at him..

'Try me once please.. I'm not that bad.. ' Taehyung looked at her.. He didn't want her to torture him in the rest of the days..

'I'm sorry.. Im not interested in girls..' Hoseok choked his drink and looked at taehyung.. 'I'm gay only for jungkook.. So don't waste your time on me.. And if you try to play with me you have to face the consequence. ..' Taehyung said in his stern voice and leaves the place..

Jungkook wants to call him and he is also scared what if he is so mad at him.. So at first he messaged him..

Taehyung looked at the beauty of the city in the cruise and he is relaxing himself.. Suddenly his mobile rings.. Its a message from unknown number.. He opened the message..

'I'm sorry tae.. I was mad at that time.. Call me when you are free.. I'm really sorry.. Take care.. And this is my new number..'

Taehyung smiled at the message.. 'Ah... Looks like my bunny can't mad at me for so long.. ' he feel so relaxed.. He slightly wants to tease him.. So he reply to the message..

'Sorry.. Do you know how much mad I am now.. You didn't message me.. Call me.. Jungkook.. Seems like my bunny wants to be punished.. Wait bunny.. This time you won't escape from me...' Taehyung smirked a little..