Chapter 5 - Past

No one's pov

Taehyung sit beside the bed and caressed jungkook's cheeks.. It hurts when he see jungkook like this.. suddenly the door opened.. it's lee.. 'w-what happened? Why he is here?' He looks so scared and nervous..

'Oppa.. it's alright.. he just fainted.. he is alright.  He is just sleeping...' taehyung gets off the bed..

'Oh.. I got scared when you said that he faint..' lee caressed his brother's cheeks.. Jim pats his shoulder..

'He is alright.. just relax..' lee nodded his head.. we hear a little groan from jungkook.. he opened his eyes and looked at his brother...

'Koo.. are you alright?' Jungkook hugged his brother and cried.. 'Shhhh..  baby.. I'm here.  Relax.. baby...'

'Hey jungkook.. it's alright..' jin caressed the boy's cheeks..  he wiped his tears..  Jungkook looked at his brother..

'I want to go home...' jieun nodded her head.. joon helped his brother..

'It's taehyung.. he carried you to the nurse room..' jungkook looked at him..

'Thank you hyung.. I'm sorry for worrying you.. ' taehyung hugged him..

'Don't thank me.. I was scared kookie..' jungkook hugged him back.. he pulls away from the younger.. 'Just take rest ... don't think about anything.. okay.. ' jungkook nodded his head.. taehyung kissed him on his forehead..

'Thank you tae..' joon hugged him.. 'dont thank me hyung..' taehyung smiled at him.. join pats his shoulder.. they all get into the car.. jin and taehyung get into their car..

'Poor baby..' jin sighed a little.. 'papa is there anything happened to jungkook...' jin looked at his son.. Jin drives  the car...

'Tae.. I know this marriage is arranged by us.. but do you know why I choose jungkook?' Taehyung shook his head..'He deserve love tae.. I know jungkook from childhood.. you dont know him because you always stayed with your grandma.. you know that we and lee family are friends.. but after his parents death he became too lonely, unsecured.. I want him to be happy.. and there are many dangers.. he is not safe tae.. ' 

'Papa.. i cant understand.. just explain me clearly.. ' jin looked at his son..

'It happened 7 years before tae.. near new year eve.. we were with you in daegu..'

'Jinie.. why didn't you meet me today?' 13 yrs old jungkook called jin.. jin chuckled at him..

'Sorry baby..I'm here to celebrate the new year with my son..'

'Wait.. why didn't I seen him..'

'Don't worry we will meet you soon..' jungkook smiled..

'Oh okay..  happy New year Jennie.. convey my wishes to Namjoon..  and also to my hyung..'

'Thank you bunny.. happy New year..we will meet soon..' the call ends and the last thing jin heard was his bunny giggles..

'But I still feel guilty.. if we were there with them.. nothing will happened. ' taehyung looked at his dad...

'Papa..  did hyung called you..  he said that he will arrive tomorrow.. i cant wait to see him.. i miss him papa' jungkook hugged his father...