Chapter 15 - I Miss You

Taehyung pov

After my graduation I became so busy in my office works.. It's nearly an year I became the CEO of Kim corporation.. I don't know how my dad manage all the office works.. Its too tired.. And mainly I didn't meet my jungkook so often but he didn't forget to message me everyday even though I can't reply to his messages.. Jimin hyung opened the new dancing academy..yoongi hyung is busy in his office also...

'Taehyung are you ready?' I looked at Hoseok hyung.. 'Everyone are waiting for you..' I relaxed my self and wear my coat.. Hoseok hyung is the only relief in company.. He encourage me a lot when I feel too stress because of this new environment...

'At last you came.. Nice to meet to Mr.Kim..' I looked at Tzuyu.. I sighed and smiled a little to her.. We discusses about the latest project for our company but I know she is checking on me.. That's why I hate her a lot.. After an hour we finished discussing about the new project..

'Oh.. Tae.. Can we go for a dinner... You know.. My friends are waiting to meet you..' I bite my inner cheeks and looked at hoseok hyung...

'I'm sorry mam.. But he can't..' Tzuyu sighed a little..

'Are you still thinking about the bunny.. Do you think he will..' I looked at her.. I don't know why everyone hates my little bunny... Jealousy bitches... I was about to go but she followed me..

'God.. Can you just stop following me ...' I looked at hoseok hyung.. 'Next time arrange the meeting with her dad..'

'Come on Taehyung.. Just a day.. Spend with me.. Then you won't leave me..' When we reached the reception the place is too silent.. Suddenly we heard a loud squealing.. We went to the nearby cafeteria and saw jungkook, Lisa, Jennie and jisoo are running all over the cafeteria.. Rose holds her head in her hands...

Jungkook stopped and looked at me.. 'Tae..' He ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.. I hugged him back..

'What are you doing here?' I looked at others which made them to stay in their place...

'Ohh.. Do you know that our Lisa has a crush on someone..' Lisa shook her head..

'No sir.. Don't listen to that bunny..' Jungkook scoffed at her.. 'You are also look alike a bunny..'

'Ah.. Enough.. Stop bickering..' After they all leaves jungkook he looked at tzuyu.. 'They said you have meeting.. Did you finish?' I nodded my head.. 'Then let's go..' But tzuyu stopped him..

'Yahh.. Don't you saw I'm here with him..' Jungkook sighed at her..

'I'm sorry.. But his work is finished.. Now he is not the CEO.. He is my handsome boyfriend.. Come on tae ..' I looked at tzuyu who looked at him with hatred.. 'And don't waste your time on tae.. He won't be yours..' I holds his hand..

'Come on bunny...' He smiled at me..we both get into the car.. He say something with Hoseok who smiled and ruffled his hair.. He get into the driver seat..

'Where you want to go Mr.Kim?' I smiled at him..

'Anywhere with you..' I holds his hands with mine.. 'I missed you a lot..'

'I miss you too..' He kissed me on my cheeks.. 'Now say where you want to go..'

'To penthouse..' He smiled and started to drives the car.. He didn't change even a little.. 'Why are you looking at me like that?' He asked while his eyes were on the road...

'I'm sorry kookie.. I can't spend so much time with you.. I didn't even reply to your messages..' He smiled at me.. 'Why are you not angry with me.. Why are you not scolding me..'