Chapter 23 - Closer

Taehyung's pov

Both me and hoseok hyung were in the meeting.. It took two hours to finish the meeting.. I didn't see jungkook after our outing.. He is taking rest in his dorms because of the concert.. He and jimin really performed very well but I didnt have the time to attend the concert.. I leaned on the sofa and loosened my tie.. Suddenly the door opened and its hoseok hyung..

'What? I will do the paperworks after an hour.. Im so tired..' Hoseok hyung smiled at me.. And behind him I saw jungkook.. He took off his cap and mask..

'I will take care of the paperwork you have to get some rest with your bunny..' I smiled at him.. He leaves us both in the cabin alone..

'I thought you are tired..' Jungkook smiled at me.. I rests my head on his lap.. 'I'm not that tired hyung.. Why didn't you came to the concert yesterday..' He pouts at me..

'I'm sorry baby.. I had many works..' jungkook caressed my cheeks.. he looks so hot in the red hair.. it's me who pushed him when he is so needy but now I cant control myself.. this sexual tension killing me.. I closed my eyes not to show my lustful eyes to him.. I feel so hot and sweaty..

'Take off your coat.. you are sweating a lot..' jungkook said... I smiled a little and took off my coat and tie...

'Baby can you lock the door for me.. I didnt want anyone to disturb..' he nodded his head and locked the door and sit beside me.. I unbuttoned few because of the heat radiated through my body and leaned on the sofa..

'Are you really alright? You seem so..' he looked at me.. 'horny..' he smirked at me..

'Are you smirking at me baby? you dont know what you are doing..' I can feel his lusty gaze.. he looks different... 'you spoiled a lot because of that midget..' jungkook smiled at me..

'But I want you to spoil me.. Am I not beautiful..' i pulled him to my lap.. 'why are you holding yourself hyung ..' I caressed his cheeks..

'Because im scared of hurting you jungkook... you are still weak..' he smiled at me.. he pecked me on my lips.. 'You are not going to hurt me tae.. I'm not weak its my health condition I'm an mpreg.. like jinnie.. it's only because of my harmones.. I'm fragile but I want you to break me..' his hands moved to my bare chest.. 'If you are feeling uncomfortable then no need to touch me.. ' he wrapped his hands around my neck.. 'I will pleasure you..' He moved his lower which made me to groan..

'Baby.. I...' he pecked me on my lips.. 'I will take care of you tae...' now his eyes shows not only lust but also love.. I cant control myself... he holds my cheeks and kissed me on my lips.. our lips moulds perfectly and we moved in a sync.. He bites my lower lip and slid his tongue into mine.. He moved his lower a little and that touch is electrifying through out my body.. His fingers tugged into my hair and I holds his waist and started to move in a slow pace.. Fuck I'm getting hard slower.. His tongue swirling into mine and stroked he tastes too good.. He moaned a little and moves to my jaw. He nibbled it slightly..

He licks my neck and started to bite a little harsh.. He is too good that I can't control my moans.. He marked me all over my neck and moved to my chest.. His fingers unbuttoned my shirt and he caressed my bud.. He kissed me on my cheeks.. His feathery touch makes me ease and I melts in his touch he bites my bud slightly and its too pleasurable..

'K-kookie..' I breathed heavily.. He moved to my abs and started to leave butterfly kisses all over my abs.. I tugged my fingers into his red hair and tilt my head and enjoyed the pleasure my bunny giving to me.. He moved to my lips and pecked me.. I feel so hard.. I want to release..

His hands moved to my abs and to my pant and he unbuckled my bed.. 'Bunny.. N-no..' He kissed me on my lips.. 'Don't talk anything.. Just enjoy..' He kissed me again.. Its so deep and passionate.. He pulled off my pant a little and he touched my clothed shaft..