Chapter 20 - Beautiful

No one's pov

Jungkook and jimin were in the dorm after their practise.. Jungkook went to take bath and jimin in the hall.. Suddenly he heard a knock ...jimin opened the door and its taeyung... 'What are you doing here midget..' Jimin scoffed at him..

'I should ask the same to you.. What are you doing in our dorm..' Taehyung looked at him..

'Jungkook's in his room.. And I'm going to see yoongi.. ' Taehyung nodded his head after jimin leaves the dorm Taehyung looked around it.. He went to jungkook's room and at the same time Jungkook came out of the bathroom only towel wrapped around his waist..

Taehyung eyes widened and his breath hitched.. Jungkook have a quiet long hair which cover his forehead and he dries it with towel.. He didn't realise that taehyung is there..

'You look so beautiful..' Jungkook was startled by the deep voice and turned to look who it was... He screamed a little which made Taehyung to interrupt from his thought.. He went out of the room quickly.. taehyung breathed heavily and he cant get away from the thought of jungkook... Suddenly he was hit by a pillow.. Taehyung turned and looked at jungkook..

'I'm going to see you one day without clothes... And now its just only a minute..' Jungkook sit beside him.. Taehyung pulled the younger towards him.. 'You look so beautiful jungkook..' Taehyung wrapped his hands around jungkook's shoulder.. He kissed him on his cheeks.. Jungkook leaned on taehyung's chest.. 'You look so tired hyung..'

'Its nothing.. Just now I finished my work.. I want to see you...' Taehyung said.. Jungkook smiled a little..

'Are you taking the pills regularly.. Did you go to your check up..' Taehyung asked..

'Yeah.. Im perfect tae.. Don't worry about me..' He caressed the elder's cheeks.. 'Do you want to sleep..'

'Cuddle with me..' They both cuddled on the sofa.. Soon Taehyung slept because of the tiredness.. Jungkook smiled and caressed his fiance's cheeks.. He kissed him on his forehead and soon fall asleep..

Jimin and yoongi came to the dorm and saw both tae and jungkook are sleeping on the sofa.. 'They look so cute..' Jimin said.. Yoongi took the blanket and covered them both..

'He is so tired but he want jungkook to be with him.. Tae have to take some rest..' Yoongi said.. 'And jimin.. You know about jungkook about this idol world.. Just protect him..'

'I know hyung..' They both went to their room.. Taehyung wake up in the middle of night when he heard loud moaning sounds..

'Aishh. Those horny idiots..' He looked at jungkook who is sleeping peacefully in his hand.. He carried the younger to their room.. He saw a small photo frame of both Lee, jieun and jungkook and another photo of him and jungkook.. Its 2 in the morning.. He cuddled with him and closed his eyes..

Jungkook wake up early and looked around.. He feels a strong grip around his waist.. He turned and looked at taehyung.. He smiled and pecked him on his lips.. Without disturbing him he get off from the bed.. After his morning duties he went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for all...

'Morning kookie..' Jungkook looked at jimin.. Many hickeys on his necks and he is limping a little..

'Woahh.. You look like a mess..' Jungkook said.. Jimin smiled a little.. 'He is so hard on me yesterday.. Later please help me to cover these hickeys kookie.. We have photoshoot today..' Jungkook nodded his head and opened the fridge to get some eggs..

'I will take care of it.. You have to wake up Taehyung..' Jungkook nodded his head and went to his room.. He didn't want to wake him up.. He looks so cute while sleeping.. 'Tae..' Jungkook caressed his cheeks.. 'Wake up..' He kissed him on his cheeks.. Taehyung smiled a little in his sleep and opened his eyes..