Chapter 9 - Hurt

Jungkook pov

One week without taehyung.. I was in my room rolling on the bed not wanting to go to the college.. 'Yahhh... its just a week koo.. you are already missing him.. ' I pouts at Jieun noona..'come on.. get ready for college..' I went to the bathroom and took a hot bath.. I wear my outfit for today.. after breakfast jinyoung hyung dropped me in college..

'Hey koo.. are you alright?' Jennie looked at me worriedly.. I sight a little and gave her a small smile.. 'it's just boring..' we both went to our classes... it's the second day after taehyung left korea.. I mean he will be back.. aishh... why should I miss him so much..

We were about to go to our next class.. suddenly my classmate calls my name..'kookie.. did you submit your English assignment..' I nodded my head.. 'I didn't know our professor said that your assignment is not there..' 

'Don't worry.. I will go and check..' I looked at Jennie.. 'I will join with you.. 'I walked to the opposite direction to Mr. Kang's room..' suddenly someone pulled me inside the empty classroom.. I looked at the boys before me.. I didn't know who they are.. they wear masks to hide their face..

'Is he the boy? He looks so young.. do we want to do?' One of the boy asked..

'Who are you? What do you guys want from me?' I looked at the boy..

'Sorry pretty boy.. but we have to do otherwise..' I stood up and looked at then..

'I have to go..' one of the boy pushed me to the ground again.. 'listen boy I don't want to beat you but you have to break up with taehyung.. '

'Why should I?' I heard them groaned.. 'lets finish this..' one of the boy grabbed my hair.. I pushed him away and rushed to the door but they are so fast to grab my hand and punch me on the face.. I fall on the ground.. it hurts.. one of the boy about to punch me again..

'Stop..' my eyes teared.. 'fucking boy.. he looks so pretty..' his eyes roamed on my body.. 'I h-have to go.. please..'

'Not until you satisfy us..' He pushed me on the floor and hovered over me.. 'please.. leave me.. please..' he closed my mouth.. 'stay quiet pretty boy.. it will be pain at first soon you will be pleasured.. '

'Come on be quick john..' one of the boy said.. he took of the mask.. it's the seniors..  i kicked him on the croatch which made him to groan loudly.. 'you shit..' He slapped me on my face.. he ripped my shirt.. I feel exposed.. my eyes widened.. ' holy..  fuck.. he is so beautiful..' Nick said..

'Get away from me..' I take off my hand from his grip and took the bottle on the floor and hits him on his head.. John holds his head and layed on the floor where his friends were shocked.. I took the broken bottle piece in my hand.. blood flowed on my hand because of my tight hold..

No one's pov

'Do you want to play with us.. you hurt our friend..' nick tried to grab jungkook's hand but he use the glass piece and gave him a cut near his wrist.. 'you little doll..Do you want to fight with us.. then okay..'

'First take the glass away from his hand... if we didn't finish him yeri won't leave us..' jungkook eyes widened when he heard her name..it's because of her..

Tim snatched the glass piece from jungkook's hand which made a deep cut in his hand.. and punched the younger on his face.. he pushed him to the wall forcely..  jungkook cried in pain.. 'you should know how much it hurts when you cut with those glass..' Sam kicked the younger on his leg which made jungkook to kneeled on the floor.. 'he should know what will we do if he hurt us..' Eden tried to hit jungkook's head but the younger protect himself by his hand.. he kicked the younger on the stomach.. they threw several kicks and punches which made the younger to lay lifeless on the floor..