Chapter 17 - Dangerous

Taehyung's pov

I was in my office checking some paperworks.. Already joon hyung said about the incident between wonho and suho.. And the security is too tighten for jungkook.. And it's also best for him..

I received a call from hoseok hyung.. I attend the call and he said about the meeting with my family.. So I finished my work fastly to meet my parents.. I was about to go bit my papa opened the door with loud thud..

'Ohh.. Papa I was about to see you..' And also my dad beside him.. They both entered into my cabin.. I sit on the sofa before them..

'So what did you decide..' I looked at  my dad.. 'Look taehyung.. You and jungkook are engaged and it's going to be two years.. When you guys will be ready for your marriage..' I licked my lips..

I want to marry Jungkook and want to keep him by my side always.. But I dont know what did jungkook decide about the marriage.. So i have to ask him about his decision.. I dont want to force him.. 'I want to ask him..' my papa smiled at me..

'Then what is your decision.. are you ready for your marriage..' I smiled a little.. 'say it.. we want to hear it from you..'

'Yeah.. I want to marry him as soon as possible..' I looked at the happiness in their face.. 'But I have to ask jungkook.. I dont want to force him..' My papa nodded his head.. suddenly my dad's mobile rings.. he smiled at me and attend the call.. he stood up and he looks so scared..

'What happened ?' My papa asked.. his eyes were brimmed with tears.. its the first time I saw my dad like that..

'J-jungkook..' my heart beats so fast.. 'what happened to him?' My father was panicked..

'He was kidnapped..' I clenched my fist..  'who?..'

'S-sehun..' Before I go my papa stopped me... 'please control yourself.. dont..' I looked at my papa who is back off a little..

'Inform the cops about it.. Jungkook will be here in one hour..' I took my car key and leaves my cabin..

No one's pov

Jungkook holds his head and opened his eyes.. the room is too dark.. he looked around the room and remember what happened to him...

'Ohhh.. is my baby awake?' Jungkook looked at the masked man before him..

'It took me long to make this plan.. Not only me..' Jungkook looked at the Man's side and there is a girl behind him.. Jungkook's vision is still blurry he shook his head and rubbed his eyes.. He was shocked to see her..

'Why did you kidnap me?' The man removed his mask and jungkook is scared..

'Missed me baby boy..' Sehun smirked at him.. 'Leave.. You don't know what will happen to you both if my hyung and tae will find me..' Yeri smirked at him..

'I want to see him hurt.. I want to see how hurt Taehyung.. How dare he reject me.. He cancelled my contract and he is mad for you.. I hate it.. Do you know how much I loved him but all I got was his rejection..' Jungkook scoffed at her..

'Its for your own good.. Leave me..' Both sehun and yeri looked at jungkook..

'I will leave you jungkook.. But..' Sehun looked at yeri who locks the door behind them.. 'I want you.. Just once..' Jungkook eyes widened.. 'Want to fuck you.. Want to see your pretty face while I fuck you without mercy.. Want to hear your moaning and scream under me..' Sehun took off his jacket and shirt.. Before Jungkook reach the door he pushed the younger to the bed and hover over him..

Their faces were too close but jungkook tried his best to attack sehun.. Sehun smirked and grabbed the younger's hand and bite him on his neck harshly.. Jungkook remembered his past incident with suho.. He looked around the room with his glossy eyes and he took the night lamp near the table and hit sehun on his head.. He pushed sehun from him.. He went to the door and tried to open it..