Chapter 14 - I always think about you

No one's pov

Days passes too quickly.. Jungkook prepared for his exams.. He is so smart and good in studies.. But Taehyung is little stressed because of the shoot and the office works and also he is preparing for his final exam.. Whenever he is stressed he goes to club and fuck a girl for his relief but now after jungkook came into his life he is his world..

'Tae.. You look so stressed.. Come on we can go somewhere..' Yoongi said.. 'You can call that bunny too..' Taehyung thinks a lot..

After a lots of pleading from jin and Lee they gave permission.. 'Lee hyung can jungkook stay with me tonight.. It will be midnight..' Lee looked at taehyung.. 'I wont do any thing without his permission.. ' he smiled at taehyung..

'Just be careful.. He is not used to that place..' Taehyung nodded his head.. Jungkook's friends also accompanies them..

'Are you sure.. This looks so tight for me..' Jieun sight at jungkook..

'You are going with your boyfriend.. Moreover he is your fiance..'

'But I'm scared little..' Jungkook pouts at her.. Jieun fixed his hair.. 'Jungkook.. If you both are so high dont forget to use protection..' Jungkook blushed.. 'Noona..' Jieun chuckled at him..

'Kookie.. Are you ready..' Yugy shouted.. Jungkook went to the hall.. Lee stopped him.. 'Dont drink any drinks.. Okay.. Stay with your friends...' Jungkook nodded his head..

'Woahh.. Jungkook you look so sexy..' Jungkook hits on yugy's chest slightly.. 'Ohh come on guys everyone were already in club..' Bambam drives the car.. 'Jungkook stay with us okay..' Jungkook nodded his head.. Bambam stops the car before the club..

Taehyung is with yoongi and jimin

Taehyung is with yoongi and jimin.. Some girls try to flirt with him but it irritates him a lot.. 'Ohh My god..' Jimin said.. Taehyung looked at the way where jimin is looking.. His eyes widened.. Not only him everyone in the club looked at the younger..

'Woahh

'Woahh.. He looks so sexy..' Someone tried to touch jungkook but he was pushed by Taehyung slightly.. 'Let's go..' He grabbed the younger's hand and join with yoongi and jimin.. 'Woahhh kookie.. You look so hot..' Jimin said.. Yoongi cleared his throat..