Epilogue

No one's POV

3 years later

Love is so beautiful.. It will hurt you, it will try your patience but it also heal you from all the pain you received from it...After delivery jungkook take care of his cute son.. His whole happiness.. In these three years jungkook's each and every day were filled with lots of memories.. Jimin and yoongi got married and they adopted a child.. Lee and jieun were in their honeymoon.. Hoseok and Jennie is now a happy couple.. His favourite yugbam married now.. Everything is perfect around him..

Both jimin and jungkook started their carrier after a long break and now their fans were all over the world.. Taehyung and yoongi supported them a lot.. Jin and namjoon take care of their two grandsons when Tae and kookie and yoonmin couples were in their work..

Jungkook and jimin were get ready for their last concert in Seoul.. They both take part in various countries tour and their last concert is in Seoul.. Both of them were nervous... Its nearly six months they both went to their house they didn't meet their cute family.. But both tae and yoongi will understand them..

'Daddy.. Where is kookie.. When will I see him..' 3 years old Taekook looked at his father Taehyung with teary eyes..

'Ohh come on sweetie.. Don't cry.. If kookie see you crying it will break his heart.. My papa said that they are going  to have a break after this concert.. So don't worry now smile for me..' Yoonmin wiped Taekook tears and tickled him which made the younger to smile..

'You look so pretty when you smile..' Minnie said.. Both taehyung and yoongi looked at the kids with wide eyes..

 Both taehyung and yoongi looked at the kids with wide eyes

Kim Taekook

Min Yoonmin

Min Yoonmin

'Hyung.. Your son is flirting with my prince..' Taehyung said..

'Woahh my son is flirting with little my cute bunny.. I didn't expect this.. ' yoongi said.. Taehyung smiled at them. Both taekook and yoonmin holds their hands and stood beside the elders..