Chapter 18 - For my Jungkook

No one's POV

Taehyung gathered many details about suho.. He didnt want to let him leave otherwise he will take away his jungkook from him.. So he made a perfect plan to kill suho with the help of Lee Joon gi...

'What are you going to say about this sudden leaving to jungkook..' Taehyung looked at his papa.. He knows jungkook won't leave him.. taehyung already done packing his things..

'Don't worry.. I already prepared everything.. Taehyung is going to stay in LA for an year..' Namjoon said..

'Year .. tae what about jungkook..' jin said to his son ... taehyung didn't want to leave his fiance.. he know jungkook will be mad.. He have to do this for the younger.. so they can live a happy life.. he took his car key and went to his penthouse... Through out the ride he tried to not to be emotional while talking to jungkook..

He stopped the car near the penthouse.. he breathed a little and relaxed himself.. he opened the door and saw jungkook in the hall.. 'you came... ' jungkook hugged him tightly.. taehyung hugs him back.. he kissed him on his head..

'So what about do you want to say..' jungkook looked at the elder.. he hide the little box behind taehyung..

'Noona.. can I ask you something.. ' jieun looked at kookie and nodded her head.. jungkook showed him the little box which have a beautiful ring in it..

'Woahh.. jungkook is so beautiful..' her eyes widened and looked at the younger.. 'wait.. k- kookie.. are you going to..' jungkook smiled to her widely.. jieun hugged the younger.. 'when? Where?'

'Tomorrow.. he said that he is going to say something important to me.. So I'm gonna propose him in the penthouse..' jieun clapped her hands and she is so excited.. 'I want to be with him noona.. I thought to propose him after graduation.. but now I dont want much time.. I still have one year to graduate.. So..'

'Ohh.. dont worry.. if you are okay then nothing is wrong.. taehyung wont reject you..' jungkook smiled and he is little nervous..

Next day he is waiting for Taehyung in his penthouse. He looked at the beautiful ring in the box.. Suddenly the door opened.. jungkook closed the box and looked at taehyung..

They both sit on the sofa.. jungkook is too nervous and taehyung is so scared.. he dont know how jungkook take this.. jungkook hide the box under the pillow.. 'jungkook.. I'm here to say something important...' taehyung looks so serious.. he holds jungkook's hands with him..

'What about a year?' Taehyung said.. the younger looks at him so confused.. 'I-I dont want to rush.. can we postpone our marriage.. after an year..' jungkook lowered his head..

'W-we are going to open our company branch in LA.. So...' jungkook didn't want to show how upset he is.. 'when are you leaving?' Jungkook asked..

Taehyung saw the younger who is lowering his head.. 'In two hours ...' jungkook smiled a little.

'You are already prepared.. so why are you asking me..' jungkook looked at taehyung..

'Its so sudden... and I'm going to stay there for an year..' jungkook clenched the sofa tightly in his tiny fist.. 'I'm sorry.. I just..' jungkook smiled and stopped him..

'Its okay...' taehyung holds the younger's cheeks.. 'Kookie.. you are going to graduate in an year.. So it wont be difficult..' jungkook's eyes brimmed with tears..