Chapter 26 - Intimacy

Taehyung's pov

It's nearly 2 in the morning when we reach our penthouse.. jungkook is so excited to see the place.. the driver helped us to get our luggage.. after he leaves I carried jungkook in a bridal style which made him to gasp a little.. 'I'm not a baby hyung.. just put me down..' I smiled at him..

When we entered into the house I put him down and locked the door.. 'it's an island.. owned by..' I pulled him closer.. 'Its a wedding gift from our parents..' he smiled and pecked me on my lips..

I hold his hand with mine and hugs him from back

I hold his hand with mine and hugs him from back.. 'Come.. I will show our room..' I noticed his blushed cheeks.. I lead the way to our room.. I know he is nervous and he looked around our bedroom..

'You can scream as loud as you can

'You can scream as loud as you can.. Its only me and you..all alone..' I turned him towards me and smashed my lips on his... He stepped aback until he stopped by the bed and we both fall on the mattress.. I kissed him on his neck which made him to moan a little..

'Get some sleep.. Its too early.. Because..' I licked his ear and kissed him.. He holds my shirt tightly.. 'I won't let you sleep..' I pecked him on his lips again.. I took off his shoes where he sit on the bed and looked at me..

I dont want him to be tired... He didnt get enough rest because of his recent albums and photoshoot so he need to get some rest.. and he didnt sleep in the jet.. Soon jungkook fallen asleep on the bed.. I covered him with sheets and went to the hall.. I informed to my parents and joon hyung so they wont be worried..