Chapter 12 - Blessing

No one's pov

Days passed quickly.. The relation between jungkook and taehyung became so strong.. They became so clingy and touchy.. They were currently in the ground.. Taehyung wrapped his hand around jungkook and holds his hand.. They shared little kisses.. Taehyung loves how jungkook reacts whenever he teased him.. His cute little whines, cute giggles made him to tease more..

'Are you sure.. You want to do this..' Lay looked at yeri.. Yeri smirked at the couple...

'I don't care.. I want to see how tae hurts.. But I don't want to hurt him directly but emotionally.. Let's play again with the little bunny..'

'You know what happened to the seniors last time.. His brother nearly killed them all..' Lay was panicked..

'Its not students this time..I want to see that bunny beg to me..' She left the ground..

'You have to go hyung.. You have class..' Taehyung leaned towards him and pecked him on lips.. 'Tae..'

'I will drop you in your class come on..' Jungkook shook his head..

'I'm going to library.. Dont worry yugy and bambam will be there...' Taehyung pecked him again.. Jungkook went to the library.. But he feel that someone is following him.. Jungkook heard the footsteps in the empty hall way .. Suddenly some men stood before him..

'Someone wants to see you pretty boy..' They literally dragged him to the basketball court and pushed him on the floor.. Jungkook looked at yeri who is smirking at him.. 'Not her again...' Jungkook thought and stood up from the place..

'Leave taehyung.. I will leave you alive Jungkook..' Jungkook looked at the bulky men before him... 'Then I'm sorry.. Meet you again if you are alive..' Yeri whispered on his ears and sits on one of the chair..

'Gyomie.. Jungkook didn't come.. I feel that something is going to be bad...' Bambam said.. They both get out of the library and went to search for jungkook..

'Trace his mobile..' Yugy said.. They finally known where he was.. They both rushed to the basketball court.. The door was locked inside.. 'Im scared.. Please call someone..' Yugy said and trying to open the door.. They both heard many sounds and groans..

'Kookie..' Bambam shouted.. He calls his hyungs and Taehyung.. He and others rushed to the basketball court.. They tried to open the door.. They didnt hear any sounds.. Taehyung was panicked.. He and Jackson tried to open the door..

'What if he hurt badly?' Lay said.. Sehun smirked at him.. 'Then its good for us.. I love to see that boy in pain..' Kai said and looked at the door.. Sehun caressed his cheeks he remember how jungkook punched him in front of everyone.. But lay feel bad for the boy.. Taehyung and others broke the door.. But what they seen was unbelievable.. They saw yeri sitting like a statue..

Jungkook hands were bleeding and his face were bruised lightly.. They looked at the men who are laying lifeless on the floor.. 'Kookie..' Taehyung looked at jungkook who is so emotionless.. He stood up from the place and went near to yeri.. Taehyung was about to stop him but jimin holds his hand...

Jungkook kneeled before yeri.. She was too shocked to look at him.. 'I'm not weak.. Don't try to mess with me again.. I don't want your face to get hurt.. Understand..' He caressed her beautiful face..Yeri scared at his low voice and nodded her head.. Yugy pushed Taehyung and rushed to the younger..

'Pabo.. You are bleeding..' He dragged jungkook away from the hall.. 'Is they alive..' Jaebum asked.. 'Call the ambulance..'

Jungkook didn't say anything to yugy.. He didnt react while cleaning his cut.. 'He is not saying anything.. ' yugy said.. 'He is not himself.. Im scared.. ' yugy said to taehyung...Though taehyung know that Jungkook is not like this.. He went inside the room and sit beside him... They both stay like that for a while without saying anything..