My shorty baby

[short au] (Gguk is older than Tae.)

"Its already 5!" Tae whined as he looked at the mirror.

He's bored, like lit rally bored because his boyfriend is out working and him nextflix and no chill.

"When is he coming back." Tae sighed as he goes towards his boyfriends' closet. He pulled out one of the sweater and put it on. The sweater goes below his knee as he giggled cutely. He immidiately goes downstairs as he put on his specs.

He goes inside the kitchen, maiing himself busy.

As he felt someone backhugged him.

He was ready to attack as he saw his boyfriend.

"YOU SCARED ME! IDIOT!" Tae put his hand on his chest, looking shocked.

"Its not the way to welcome me." Jungkook pouts, still hugging him from behind. Tae sighed as he pull out his apron putting it on the side. He hugged the older back as he can't reach the back of his neck.

"Oh, baby can't reach me." Jungkook teased him as Tae huffled.

"Shut up. One day I'll be taller." Taehyung stuck his tongue out as his boyfriend laughed.

Jungkook pulled Tae up as he puts him on the counter, making him pout.

pout couple.

"You missed me?" Jungkook stared deeply at his eyes, making Tae shy and avoid his gaze. Jungkook smirked at the sight as he pulled Taehyung closer.

"I asked you a question, baby." Jungkook repeats. Tae, still avoiding his gaze, nodded his head fast.

"Why is my baby ignoring me." Jungkook whined as Tae giggled.

"I just m-missed you. I'm so bored!" Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook's neck and his legs wrapping on Jungkook's waist.

"I love you gukkie." Tae nuzzle up his face into Jungkook's neck.

"Love you too, Tae." Jungkook kissed his head, as they head to their bedroom.

Only cuddles.

CUDDLESSSSS!

"Oh… and my sweater looks pretty on you, baby."