Chapter 9

Wounds
*Heaven's POV*
All i could see was red in my eyes. I was fuming. His actions towards the poor boy, the look on his smug face and his choice of words.
That was the last straw.

Anger had taken over me. It was as if i had turned into a completely different person who had locked me deep down in my dark self. I felt pleasure in every punch i threw, and i kept going unable to quench this monstrous desire to hurt him. That until i heard a sickening crack and a loud thud. I was knocked out of my furious oblivion. The jock was laying unconscious on the ground before me, blood running from his nose. What i did was no better than his actions, but the mere thought of an innocent person being bullied, harassed, or abused set me aflame.

_ "Go get me some ice. NOW!" I ordered the frightened guy who had been bullied, as he stood there still silent, eyes wide open as if they were about to fall out of their place. I shot him a deadly stare and he ran to get me the ice i requested. I quickly grabbed a few tissues from my bag and wiped the blood from his nose, and sat him up. I then got out an anti-inflammatory cream which i always carried around for my wrists and fingers, and smeared some on his wounded nose. I didn't break it, as I didn't punch him hard enough, but i surely did some harm. The scared guy came back with a bag of ice which i held to the nose of the passed out dude. Due to my quick actions, the damaged shouldn't be too visible. I then splashed some water on his face from the water bottle in his backpack and ran off to the ladies room.

The adrenaline was still coursing through my veins, I couldn't go back out now, i had to calm down. I take a few deep breaths then look down at my shaking hands. My knuckles were swollen and i had some blood running down my fingers due to previous injuries that had been exposed and ripped up once again. I couldn't afford to get into trouble, and i surely couldn't get my parents called to school. My heart was beating fast and my breathing was unsteady. I washed my face and hands just in time before a few girls entered, then i got out.

________________________________
Sorry this chapter was a bit short, i just wanted to stop it here as the next scene will be kind of different.
Will the jock Josh be alright?
Will she get into trouble?
Why would she carry anti-inflammatory cream with her? Tf?!
Find out in the next chapter of "Heartstrings!"