Chapter 18

The Graver
~Athena's POV~
A week has passed since the whole Heaven and Landon thing. The whole squad hasn't really hung out all together ever since. It has mostly been in pairs, either Landon and Justus, Justus and I, or Heaven and I. It's Friday (yayy), and what do normal people do on a Friday night? That's right, paarrrttyyy! Heaven, Alex and I are now sitting in the cafeteria enjoying our free period.

_ "I'm feeling like drinking till my head explodes, dancing my ass off and wearing slutty clothes!!! Who's in?" I ask.

_ "Honey you don't have to ask me twice!! Imma do your makeup and help pick your outfits! Eekk" agreed Alex excited.

_ "Yas bitchh... we gon look fly af"

_ "Can't go tonight guys, sorry. Enjoy tho! And send pics" said Heaven shortly, picking at her bowl of salad.

_ "What are you up too?" My curiosity kicked in.

_ "ummm... nothing much, I just got to be... somewhere at 9" she replied, uncertain. There was something fishy about her reply, but I wasn't going to push her. We all have our secrets, don't we?

_ "Well, when do you finish this "something" ?" Alex goes on.

_ "umm... I don't know around 10:30, why?"

_ "pfff.. the night will still be young gurll!! You can join us later."

_ "I'm not sure, I'm usually super tired after... i- ughhh fine! I'll be there" she rolls her eyes unconvinced.
Hmm... tired after what? Maybe Landon was right. Maybe she actually is involved in something shady.

_ "well my class starts now. Text me the details, I'll be there" with that, Heaven quickly picked up her things and was gone...

▪️Alex's POV▪️
It was 8 and we started getting ready.
_ "bitch i feel like putting you in a dress. What are your options?" I follow Athena to her closet.

_ "well, I don't have many dresses, and most of them are either fancy, like ball gowns, or my prom dress. Other wise i have these five for you to pick from" Athena said as she handed me the five dresses.

_ "hmmm... I don't feel the black one, we'll leave the gothic clothes to Heaven"

_ "True"

_ "This yellow one is not wintery, it gives off summer vibes, and so does the blue one. Hmm... this grey turtle neck dress is too conservative for tonight... O.M.G! Sis this Bordeaux dress is freakn PERFECT. Put it on, now!"

_ "geeze, calm your nonexistent tits bro" the female Sullivan twin huffs as I throw the dress at her.

_ "yeah yeah now put it on!"

(Athena's outfit)_ "Your name fits perfectly now

(Athena's outfit)
_ "Your name fits perfectly now. GOD.DESS"  (because Athena is the goddess of wisdom and war) I say.