Chapter 34

Missions
*Heaven's POV*
It's 7:20 already, I was quickly throwing on an outfit and was about to head to the alleyway behind Toxic, the bar Landon and I went to yesterday.
I put on a black crop top along with some black ripped jeans and my black dr.Martins. I wanted to keep it casual and not attract any attention.

 I wanted to keep it casual and not attract any attention

(Heaven's outfit)

I arrive on my motorcycle and park it near the bar, then walk to the alley behind it.

_ "eight sharp... impressive"  said the same mysterious manly voice I had heard yesterday. Yet again, the mafia man emerges from the shadows along with his same minion.

_ "Nice ride" says the minion, in a flirty tone.

_ "Ahh, it speaks!" I exclaim, wiping the smug expression off his face.

_ "enough chit chat" says the older man sharply, "I am here for your answer. So? What do you say fire cracker?"

•Justus's POV•
_ "Athena you hear me?" Asks Landon through his earpiece.

_ "Loud and clear" she responded.

_ "Justus?"

_ "here" I say.

_ "okay so you see our target?" He asks.

I look at the security camera of the club that I had managed to hack. "Al Kaji, short man, black hair broken nose?" I ask

_ "yeah. Do you see Athena?"

_ "yes. Athena he's at your 12 o'clock" I respond.

_ "Great. Athena you know what to do?" Continues Landon.

_ "seduce him and get him to leave Toxic (the bar) and head to the alley way behind it."

_ "perfect. I'll be waiting for you out there ready to knock him out. As soon as Athena leads him to me, Emmet, I'm gonna need you to drive up to us and help me throw him into the car" he explains further.

_ "copy that" obeys Emmet, our getaway driver.

_ "Justus, you're our eyes and ears. If anything goes wrong you know what to do. Alright Athena, go."

*Heaven's POV*
_ "I'm in old man. What do I gotta do now?" I query.

_ "perfect" he seemed amused "since we now are allies... mind telling me your name dear?"
I hesitated but then shoot at him:

_ "mine for yours"

_ "you're overstepping your boundaries now little girl" he says, starting to get angry.

_ "I warned you remember? Said: hope you don't regret recruiting me... take it or leave it Mr. Garcia" I say sassily.

A bewildered expression is drawn upon both of their faces, the old man and his minion.

_ "why do you ask if you know"

_ "I had to add an element of surprise. Why do you seem so shocked? You thought I wouldn't do a background check to know what I'm getting myself into? I must say, finding out about you wasn't easy, but I managed to dig up a few things on you. Mr. Juliano Sword Garcia, I must say, you look great for a 50 year old man. Leader of The Saints, the number one most feared mafia in the US and Mexico. Took over your father at 17 after he was tragically killed in an attack. Also, you have two children... what's interesting though, is that I couldn't find anything about them."

Both of them had wild expressions on. It was a mixture of anger, uncertainty, skepticism and impressment.

_ "are you guys broken?" I ask

_ "I must admit. It's very impressive... but don't even dream about finding out about my children. No one has any clue about any of them." He says, returning back to his normal state.

_ "k, sure old man. What am I supposed to do now that I have joined you?" I press.

_ "your name first hermosa" says his minion.

_ "Ah.ah.ah Santino darling... you don't get to call me hermosa (hermosa is beautiful in Spanish). And yes, I have searched you up too Santino Perez, son of Juliano Garcia's sister Maria. Professional sniper and notorious manwhore." I say, leaving him baffled. "The names' Heavenly... Heavenly Luisa Knight"

_ "the name fits you perfectly Heaven" sarcastically says Juliano. "It's a pleasure to finally get to know something about you"

_ "mhm, the pleasure is all mine. Now, for the third time, what do I do now?"

_ "first we test your skills to classify you into a group. Then we train you to become the best at what you do. Introduce you to the most important people there, then we test you out."

_ "seems easy enough. When do we start?"

_ "I'll text you the details Heavenly" he says slyly, walking away.

_ "but I didn't give you my number." I retort.

_ "you don't need to" with that, he once again, vanishes into the shadows.

~Athena's POV~
_ "hello handsome" I say in a flirty tone, trying not to gag at the sight of our target, "what's a man like you doing alone here?" I continue.

_ "hellooo sugar. I must have been waiting for you the whole night" he winks at me, and I hold back the urge to projectile vomit on him.

After getting him drunk, I tried extracting as much information from him as I could before saying:

_ "let's go somewhere more... quiet?" I say leaning in to him seductively. He licks his lips and follows me to the alleyway.
"I'm out", I whisper into my ear piece.

Suddenly Landon appears behind the man, punching him once on the back of his head, knocking him out cold.

_ "good job Athena" he praises. "Emmet you're up."
A black Range Rover pulls up near us and the windows roll down.

_ "hop in" says Emmet.

Landon and I carry the man and throw him into the trunk, then we drive off.
The mission was complete.

________________________________
What will happen next?
Find out in the next chapters of "Heartstrings!"