Chapter 47

Suicide

(WARNING! This story contains sensitive content. If you are dealing with emotional or mental problems at the moment, I highly advise you skip this chapter! You have been warned)

*Heaven's POV*
...

As if right on cue, a doctor lopes into the room:

_ "Ms. Sullivan? Ms. Gracia? I'm afraid I have some grievous news..."

_ "Sir, Ms. Sullivan was sedated, she was having severe throes. Must be the twin connection. Poor girl" whispers the main nurse, inviting the rest out of room 266.

_ "Is it true?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Please no. Please doctor, tell me Justus is alright..." I felt such distress at the moment, such exhaustion, I couldn't even take it anymore.

_ "I'm truly sorry Mrs.Garcia, we tried our best, we really did, but Mr. Justus Xander Sullivan has passed away today, April 10, 2019, at 5:47 a.m." he simply states and looks to the ground. I could feel my heart slow it's pace, and I heard an ear splitting ring in my ears.

_ "And your husband, Mr.Garcia is in a coma at the moment. He had lost too much blood, and we almost lost him. He has 6 broken ribs, and is now supported with advanced breathing devices, which are crucial for his survival. I'm really sorry for loading you with so many bad news at once, but it's my duty to inform you of the patients' being. We are still not sure whether he is going to make it or not, but there is a forty percent chance of survival now that he is on life support. I would advise you to hold on to those forty percent and hope for the best. Once again, I'm truly really sorry." He explained.

Those words... 'we tried our best'. It's what doctors always say when they are unable to save their patient. They only say that to comfort themselves. If they truly tried their best, he wouldn't of died-... Jus-Justus would still be here. I felt nauseous and I couldn't feel my lips any longer. I felt as my body grew colder and the whole room spun around me. Then, my body slammed against the frigid hard floor.

}Rose's POV{
The morning after my father and I fought, I decided to take matters into my own hands. He didn't want to tell me? Fine.

I had to go to the warehouse and ask the other men if they new something, unlike that useless father of mine. I quickly got dressed in all black and headed out. As soon as I reach the front door, my mother's voice stops me:

_ "where do you think you're going?"

_ "to the warehouse gym, I need to blow off some steam" I spit in her direction.

Her fiery glare pierced through me, setting my body aflame. My mother may seem all lovely and innocent, but don't let that fool you. She is one of the strongest, fiercest and most feared women. She used to be the best femme fatale in the field, as well as a top ranking assassin. But she gave up on that life, and joined my father's cartel when they met, and had Santiago, my deceased brother. Even though she is not to be messed with, my mother does not scare me, because what she doesn't know, is that I'm even better than she is. I've been trained ever since I was 8 years old. 7 years of experience is not too shabby. Imagine the skill I'll acquire once I become of her age.

She let's out a "humph" and leaves. Aphrodite has been acting off lately, ever since Landon and the twins left for Mexico.

I open the door, and head over to the car, where Sandra was waiting for me. Sandra is my 'nanny'. She has been looking after me for six years now, ever since I scared off the nanny before her. Sandra is only 23, she started babysitting me at 17. She was in desperate need of the money at the time, to pay for college. And now, she's my only female friend, other than Athena, as I don't specifically get along with girls well.