Another authors note

Hey guys, I just wanted to clarify a few things about the characters before I continue, so here's a sum up of the main characters:

Heaven:
Heaven is 19, her full name in Heavenly Luisa Knight. She's half mexican (her mother is mexican) And you already know what she's majoring in, law and buisness with a side of psychology, in USBH (University of South-Brookes Hemmington.

Landon:
Landon is 20 years old, his full name is Landon Javier Garcia, or King, his fake name. He is also half mexican, (only this time, his father is the mexican one. He (his dad) is also half mexican). He  Justus and Athena have a strong bond. He is majoring in business and economics as he will be taking over his fathers business. He also attends USBH.

Athena:
She is Heaven's soon to be bestie, she is 20 years old. Her twin is Justus and her full name is Athena Maria Sullivan. You will get to know about her parents soon. She attends USBH and is majoring in sciences and wants to be a nurse, something about helping out in Landons future business.

Justus:
Justus, otherwise known as Justus Xander Sullivan, is Landon's best friend, right hand and Athena's twin brother. He is majoring in business as-well, along with computer science in USBH.

Alex:
Alex is also Heaven's to be best friend as well as Athena's. He is gay and his full name is Alexander Oliver Ross. He is majoring in interior design and arts in USBH. His parents kicked him out of the house once he came out and now he works 2 jobs and has provided himself a roof over his head.

That's all for now, I don't know how you made it this far lol, thanks I guess. I've been trying to salvage this story which I wrote a few years ago, and quite frankly it seems like a lost cause. Nevertheless, maybe some 13 year old girls are enjoying it, so don't forget to tell me your thoughts and vote!

<3