Chapter 1

I screamed and sobbed, kicking the trunk. My hair clung to my forehead from the sweat. It was hot in the trunk, and oxygen was getting scarce. Probably from all the screaming and crying I was doing.

"Somebody, help!" I screamed through the gag. My head was throbbing from the wound of a bat that knocked me out. I was hurt and confused and angry. I felt like a hurricane; all the emotions whirling inside of me.

The car soon came to a stop and the sound of a car door slamming shut hit my ears. I got quiet and listened to the footsteps nearing the trunk.

The trunk flew open. Standing there was Peter. Before this had happened, I would have probably dated him. He had dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. He was muscular and tall with a charming personality. But now, I wanted nothing more than to get away from him.

I looked up at him with fear filled eyes. I started to kick when he reached down and kissed my cheek. "Oh, Daisy," he said, "how much I wish I could fuck you right now." I started to sob harder than I already was.

He picked me up and started to walk towards a house. It looked nice. The only problem was that there were no houses in sight and it was surrounded by a forest.

He walked inside the house and placed me on a couch. He took the gag off and looked down at me.

"Please let me leave!" I screamed. He chuckled and proceeded to straddle me. I felt the tears rolling down my face as he ran his hand up and down my thigh.

"Please, don't do it," I whispered.

"Do this?" he asked, his hand now caressing my inner thigh. He only shook his head and leaned down to kiss me. I saw this and moved my face to the side. He looked angry and tried again but I only did the same thing.

"Kiss me!" he shouted. I shook my head. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips turned down into a frown. He glared at me before raising his hand and slapping me. I yelped as he did it again. I could tell that he was doing it as hard as he could.

"You better fucking listen to me, bitch!" he yelled. I started to shake and cry silently. He smiled and reached down to kiss me. I didn't kiss back, letting his lips do all the work. He didn't like this, as he harshly squeezed my thigh. I whimpered and started to kiss him back. He smirked against my lips.

His hands started to roam up my shirt. "No!" I screamed, kicking him off. He frowned and glared at me, but then he smiled.

"I get it, darling, you aren't ready yet and you got scared," he said. "But I promise that soon you'll be begging for me to fuck you." I was shaking more intensely now.

Peter stood up and walked into the kitchen. He was humming Mary Had a Little Lamb as he searched for something inside the kitchen drawers. I shuddered at the song. I had once loved that song when I was little, but now it made me want to cry.

Peter started to walk back towards me, holding something behind his back. I stared at him, fear engulfing me. "Please don't hurt me," I begged. He grinned and straddled me again.

I could now see the gleaming of something silver in the moonlight. He pulled out a scalpel and held it up to my throat. I started to scream but he silenced me with his lips against mine.

He pulled away from me, dragging the scalpel down to my shirt. He sliced my shirt down the middle, and then my pants. He slid the fabric off of me, leaving me in my undergarments. He dragged the scalpel up and down my thigh, making me shiver in fear.

"I'm just going to fix you up a little," he said.

"Please let me go!" I cried. He smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"It's okay, soon you'll be the perfect doll for me."