Chapter 19

(Because I love you guys so much. So here's a chapter a day early.)

Daisy

Peter's shouting made me bolt up. He was storming towards us with a small knife in his hands.

"Move Daisy!" He shouted. "I'm killing the dog!"

"Please, don't hurt him!" I cried.

"He is taking all your love away from me!"

"It's not him! Don't you love me?"

"Yes, that's why I'm killing him!"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't hurt him."

His expression wavered. I slowly walked up to him and held the hand with the knife in it.

"Drop the knife, Peter," I said softly. He looked so weak. And in all honesty, it made me feel powerful.

"You'll never love me as long as he's around," he cried.

"Peter, I said drop the knife."

The knife thumped to the floor. Peter pulled me into a hug, sobbing softly.

"Listen here, you ever lay a finger on Copper, I will never talk to you again."

Peter started sobbing harder as he nodded. I smiled in satisfaction as I pulled away from the hug.

"I can't wait for you to be the mother of our kids," he said, kissing the top of my head. I shuddered and sat down.

It was only then that I realized how tired I was. I wasn't just tired, I was exhausted. I shrugged it off and laid down, falling asleep.

Liam

After no one was in the cabin, Chad and I decided to go looking for Daisy elsewhere. Since the door was open, we went North. I knew that Daisy and her friend were being tortured, and it was killing me inside.

"What if Daisy's dead?" Chad asked.

"Shut up."

"I'm serious, dude. What if he killed her already?"

"We still need to find him."

"Whatever."

Chad turned away from me and faced the window. Little snowflakes danced in the air and hit the window. I sighed.

"What if Maria went missing?" I asked.

"What the fuck, dude?"

"I'm being serious. What if Maria went missing?"

"I'd be scared and I would search for her."

"Alright, let's pretend Daisy is Maria. If you were her boyfriend, wouldn't you be look for her?"

"Yeh?"

"So I'm Daisy's boyfriend."

Chad looked confused.

"Not literally."

"Oh!"

Sometimes I wondered how Chad graduated college. Or how he became a Detective.

"You would totally smash her."

"Shut the fuck up, Chad!"

"Alright, calm down, dude."

"If you call me dude one more time, I will throw you out the window!"

That silenced him, and he turned his attention back the window.

I hoped Daisy really wasn't dead.

(Why do you think Daisy has this sudden fatigue?... and do you guys want a sequel? Because sadly, this book is ending soon. About 4 or 5 chapter left. But it could be more or less. Anyways, bye!)