Chapter 24

Warning: this chapter is very short.

8 months later

I screamed in pain, squeezing Liam's hand as hard as I could. He let out a few grunts of pain, but didn't pull his hand away.

"Fuck!" I shouted. "Is the baby the size of a fucking house?!"

My hair clung to my forehead and sweat dripped down my face.

"I can see it's head!" The doctor said. I almost felt relieved until I realized it wasn't fully out yet.

"C'mon, you can do this!" Liam said.

And then crying filled the room. The doctors clamped the umbilical cord off the baby and then wiped the baby off. I laid my head back and let go of Liam's hand.

"Congratulations, Ms. Jefferson. It's a girl."

The doctor handed me the baby that was wrapped in a towel. "What are you going to name her?" Liam asked.

"Forest. Forest Jefferson."

And as Forest stopped crying, I looked out the hospital window. I shivered as I saw a car. A bright red and old car...

That's the end of the book! And yes, there will be a sequel. It should be out in a day or two. It will be called My Baby. I'll post a chapter on this book when My Baby is posted. Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading this! I'll probably have a thank you page. But goodbye for now!