Chapter 15

Warning: This chapter has a moment of sexual assault. While it is not detailed, I would still like to warn you. If you decide to skip this chapter, you won't miss much. I will also give a little summary in the next chapter for those of you who would not like to read this. Daisy and Peter are fictional characters, and in this book, they are both over 18 years of age. You have been warned.

Something cool and wet splashed against my face. I sat up and saw Dove's worried face. My hair and face were soaked  from Dove pouring water over me.

"Where's Peter?" I asked.

"I knocked him out by fighting him."

"You're badass."

"I know."

Dove had tackled Peter and fought him, and somehow managed to knock him out. I, on the other hand, had stabbed him a couple times. He always got back to me, though.

Her face was bruised and cut a little, but nothing bad. She had a concerned smile, and worried eyes.

"He'll kill you," I said.

"If I protected you, then it will all be worth it."

"Dove, people are looking for us."

"What?"

"The police are searching for us, and Peter."

Her smile turned into a happy one. Her eyes weren't sad or tired or worried, they were excited.

"Now, help me up, I want to see Peter's beat up face."

Dove laughed and hoisted me up. She led me into the living room. Her face had a puzzled expression on it.

"Dove, what's wrong?"

"He... he was right here! Where did he go?!"

"Dove, calm down."

"Daisy, he was right there! Where the fuck is he?!"

Dove suddenly fell to the ground. Shattered pieces of glass surrounded her head. I looked up in horror to see Peter's twisted smile. He had a shattered vase in his hands.

Dove frantically tried to crawl away, but Peter kicked her. Dove's cries of pain filled my ears.

"Fucking bitch!" Peter screamed, slamming his foot into her side.

"You ruined everything!" Another kick.

"You're lucky I don't kill you!" Kick.

"The only reason I keep you here is for Daisy!" And another kick.

And another.

And another.

And he kept kicking until she went limp. He laughed and looked at me.

"You asshole!" I screamed, jumping on his back. I hit his head until he rammed my back into the wall. I yelped and let go of him.

"I have restrained myself from doing this for too long!"

Peter picked me up and threw me on a bed. He got rope and proceeded to tie my hands to the headboard.

"Peter, what are you doing?" I cried. Peter got the same scalpel from the first night and used it to cut my clothing off.

"Peter, get the fuck away from me!" Peter seemed like he couldn't hear me. He was focused on nothing but my bare and exposed body.

"Please, don't do this, Peter!" I screamed. He slid off his shirt and threw it off to the side.

"I know you want this just as much as I do," he said, unzipping his pants.

"It's okay, love, you'll love this."

~~~

Peter released inside of me and pulled out. I could still feel the way his fingers wrapped around my throat. Or the way he harshly grasped my breast. I felt disgusting.

Peter rolled to the side of me and looked at me. I stared at the ceiling. I hadn't even realized that my fingernails had been digging into my palms so much, that my palms were bleeding. My knuckles were white.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked.

I stayed silent and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry, you just made me so mad. And I love you so much."

I felt so broken and alone. I was scared. I wanted Dove. Or my dad to hold me. Anything but Peter.

And at that moment, I wouldn't have even cared if he killed me.