Chapter 16

(For those of you who did not read Chapter 15. Dove was basically beat by Peter and then Daisy was raped. This chapter will have switching perspectives.)

Liam's Perspective:

Chad was asleep, thankfully. I had dealt with his nonstop chattering for 3 hours, and this break was needed.

We were still 7 hours away from the cabin. Between the occasional bathroom breaks, food breaks, and sleep breaks, we had lost about a good three hours in time. Anything could happen to Daisy between 7 hours. If she was even still alive.

And hopefully, another girl would be there with her. That girl hadn't been missing as long as Daisy. Her name was Harper.

There was another girl, too, by the name of Dove. Dove and Harper seemed to be close friends with Daisy.

Maybe this sick man had kidnapped them both to torture Daisy.

I sighed and took a sip of my coffee, struggling to stay awake. All I knew was that I had to find Daisy and her friends.

~~~

Peter's Perspective:

I reached out to touch Daisy's shoulder but she flinched.

"Please, don't touch me," she whispered.

I shifted my gaze to her neck, where I saw bright and dark red lines on it. They were in the shape of my fingers. Her wrists were raw from the rope. I instantly felt bad. I didn't mean to be so rough.

"Daisy-"

"Please."

She pulled the blanket over herself and sobbed quietly. I sighed and stood up, putting my pants back on. I knew I had to go take care of Dove.

I couldn't kill her, Daisy would never love me if I did. And I was so close to achieving her love. So close. I wouldn't let my careless mistake ruin it.

I picked up Dove's limp body and dragged it over to a couch. I laid her on it and put a blanket over her.

I had to admit, Dove was beautiful. But she was nothing compared to Daisy.

I heard the shower water running and only one thought crossed my mind:

I wanted to hop in there and do it all over again.

But I quickly shook that thought away. We had just made love, and she was probably sore. I didn't want to hurt her.

I walked into the bathroom to find Daisy in the bath tub, sleeping. The water was hot and the mirrors were fogged up.

Her body was beautiful, I didn't understand why she was so hesitant about having sex with me. Could she blame me? I mean, she was like a goddess.

I turned the shower water off and picked up Daisy's body. She was so tiny and light. It was another thing I loved about her.

Daisy's eyes opened and she quickly jumped out of my grasp. She fell to the floor and curled herself up.

I handed her a hoodie and lace underwear. I don't even think she cared about the lace. Even if I had just given her sweatpants, she would still look beautiful.

~~~

Daisy's Perspective:

I quickly put on the clothes. I was happy to have something shielding his eyes from my bare body.

Peter picked me up and laid me on the bed. I was worried that he was going to rape me again, but he didn't touch me.

I just wish that the police were already here.