Chapter 6

"You sick fucker!" I screamed, charging at him. He kicked me before I could touch him. I dropped to the ground and went to get back up but Peter kicked me again. He placed a foot on my back, ignoring my cries of pain.

"If you try that again, there will be worse consequences," he whispered. I nodded and he took off his foot. I stayed on the ground, scared that he would kick me again.

"Daisy, meet Spring," he said.

"Her name isn't Spring."

"I can name her because she is my pet!"

I looked at my friend. Her real name was Harper. Not Spring. She looked back at me with sad eyes.

"Please let Daisy go," she said through the gag. I shook my head and rushed towards her. I kneeled beside her.

"Please! You can rape me, kill me! Anything you like! But please let Daisy go!" She screamed.

"No! Don't listen to her!" I cried. "Please! She doesn't deserve this!" This time Harper let me talk.

"Peter, listen, I will stay here with you! Forever! I won't put up a fight, I'll do anything you want!"

"You already have to do that," he chuckled.

"I'll... I'll have sex with you," I whispered. His eyes lit up, but he quickly shook his head.

"Though the offer sounds tempting, I'll have to refuse."

My heart dropped. I couldn't do anything. She was stuck here. I was stuck here. We were stuck here with him.

I started to sob and shake. Peter untied Harper and pushed her on all fours. She thankfully didn't fight back.

He patted her on the head. "Such a good kitty," he praised. We both cringed at the name.

"She isn't a fucking pet!" I shouted. He kicked me again. I groaned and laid on the ground, curled up. I let the tears silently fall down my face.

"Now, you will be a good kitty if you don't want to get hurt, understand?" He asked. Harper nodded. He smiled and kneeled down beside her.

"Kitties sleep in cages. And since you've been such a good kitty, I'll send you to bed with some chicken."

Harper let him guide her to a large cage. I could see the tears falling from her eyes and she climbed into the cage. She had to curl up to be able to fit.

"Peter," I groaned, limping behind him. He turned to look at me.

"We need to get her a bigger cage, please," I wheezed. I placed a hand over my ribs.

"I'm so sorry, baby," he said, walking over to me. He tried to snake an arm around me but I pushed him away. I limped to the bedroom where Harper was in the cage, sobbing. I knelt beside her with a small groan of pain.

"Please get me out of here," she cried.

"Shh, just play along."

"I can't!"

"I'll convince him. It'll be okay."

I couldn't stop the tears from spilling from my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have cried. But I was so sad. And angry.

"I'll get you out of here," I said.

"Daisy."

"Just shush, I'll come up with a plan."

"Daisy."

"We'll get him to trust us. And then we'll run and tell the police."

"DAISY!"

Her eyes were staring at something behind me. I turned my head to see an angry Peter. He grabbed my hand roughly and started to drag me to a basement.

"No, please, Peter!" I cried. "I'm sorry!" He ignored me and dragged me down stairs.

"I'm sorry!"

He left me in the cold basement and rushed upstairs. He locked the door before I could get out. I started to bang against the door, sobbing and screaming. It was so dark.

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE! PLEASE!" I screamed. I continued to bang my fist on the door, jiggling the handle.

"I'M SORRY! DON'T MAKE ME STAY HERE!"

I dropped to the floor, sobbing violently.