Chapter 3

I awoke in a dim room. It was cold and the air felt damp. My shoulders ached and I realized it was because my arms were tied above my head on a bed frame. My legs were tied down as well. I started to kick and pull at the ropes, the harsh material slashing my ankles and wrist.

"Help!" I screamed. My throat felt like someone had reached a hand down it and clawed. My mouth was dry and my eyes felt heavy.

Footsteps started to grow louder. "Someone, help!" I screamed again. The footsteps got louder until I saw the silhouette of Peter in the doorway. He walked closer to me until I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." He climbed on top of me and leaned down. I screamed but he put a hand over my mouth. I felt the tears running down the side of my face.

"If I remove my hand, you can't scream, got it?" I nodded at his words and he slowly removed his hand.

"Please untie me."

"I can't, baby."

"You are a fucking killer!"

"Good girls don't cuss!" he shouted, slapping me across the cheek. I yelped out in pain and started to sob. I wanted to go home so badly. I missed my mom, my dad, my friends, my brothers.

"You killed Evelyn!" I sobbed. His gaze softened and he got off of me, moving to lay at my side. He wrapped an arm around me, nuzzling me softly. I thrashed as soon as he touched me.

"I only want your love," he growled. "Have I beat you yet?"

I stayed silent.

"I asked you a question, bitch!" he snapped, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I groaned.

"No."

"Have I had sex with you yet?"

"No..."

"So then why are you so mean?"

I started to shake. He let go of my hair and sighed.

"I want to take a shower."

"Of course, baby." He smiled and untied me. I got up and rolled my shoulders to try and get rid of the pain. I stumbled after him as he led me to a restroom.

The restroom was surprisingly nice. The tiles and sinks were shiny and white. The shower was big and had a glass door that enclosed it.

When I got inside the bathroom, I expected him to leave, but he remained. I shuddered as I realized he wanted me to get undressed in front of him. I started the shower water and faced away from him. I quickly took off my clothes and got into the shower, not that the clear glass door protected me much.

I faced away from the shower door, not looking at Peter. I finally got to have a close look at the shower. It looked fancy, with marble flooring. I had about a 4x4 space to walk around in and one of the shower walls had a place to sit. It was actually wide enough to lay down on. I smiled to myself as I imagined Peter as an old man that had to sit in the shower.

My smile was short lived, though, as the sound of the shower door sliding open hit my ears. I spun around to see Peter standing by the door naked. I quickly looked away, disgusted.

He started to walk towards me, his eyes hungrily eyeing me. I backed up against the shower wall, avoiding Peter's hungry gaze.

He lifted up my legs and wrapped them around his waist, leaving distance between us.

"Are you liking this?" he asked. I spat in his face and kicked him away.

"I would never have sex with you!"

And then he came charging at me, throwing me to the shower floor. He started to kick me. And then he grabbed my hair and punched me in the face. Then it went dark.