Chapter 10

How the hell does this story have so many reads. I just want to thank everyone for actually clicking on this story. Like seeing the reads actually makes me want to go dance.

"Daisy..."

My eyes opened and I attempted to sit up. Everything that had happened was rushing through my head.

I was kidnapped.

I tried to escape, it didn't work.

Harper was dead.

Dove was probably dead.

Peter was going to hurt me.

My wrist and legs were tied to hooks on the floor. I cried out and tried to sit up again. I screamed and thrashed.

"Daisy, shut up!" Peter barked.

I let my head hit the ground with a small thud. The tears falling down my cheeks were warm.

"My sweet, Daisy, you tried to kill me," he growled. "And now, I must teach you a lesson."

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No, because that's what you want, isn't it? You want me to kill you."

I avoided his gaze. I knew he was right. I wanted him to kill me so badly.

"Well, I'm not going to kill you. No, I'm going to torture you. And you will be awake for each moment of it."

"Please, don't do it," I whispered.

Peter stood in front of me. He had a leather whip in his hands. I held my breath. The sickening crack of the whip slicing through the air was the first thing I heard. And then pain on my stomach.

I screamed and saw a small wound on my stomach. Blood was slowly oozing out of it. I clenched my jaw shut and tried to distract myself.

And then the whip hit me again. I cried out and tried to move away. But he kept hitting me.

The pain was horrible. It didn't ache. It stung. Like a paper cut that had lemon juice squeezed inside of it.

I felt my eyes closing. I wanted to sleep, so I couldn't feel anymore.

Much to my disappointment, Peter slapped my cheek. My eyes popped open.

Peter let the whip hit my skin one last time. The blood started to pool around me. I could feel the warm liquid sticking to my legs.

Peter left and then brought in Dove. She looked unharmed besides a bruise on her arm. And then I realized he was going to whip her.

"So, Dove, Daisy has five more whips to go. But she has already suffered a lot. I'm going to whip you five times, you have no say in it. But, you have a choice to take Daisy's five whips away. You can choose to endure her pain for her. Would you like to?" He asked.

I saw Dove look at my bloodied torso, and then look at her unharmed one. She looked at me and nodded.

"I'll take them."

Peter's smile grew unbelievably wide. It was almost inhuman.

The whip sliced her skin. Dove let out a blood curdling scream.

"Please, Peter, stop!" I screamed. I fought against the restraints, not caring that they were slicing into my ankles and wrist. I thrashed everywhere, trying to get free.

Dove's sobbing form was on the ground. Peter whipped her a second time.

"Peter, I'll take them! I'll take all of the whips and five more! Just please leave Dove alone!" I cried. The sound of the whip didn't sound again.

Peter threw Dove out of the room and locked it.

"You are such a good girl sometimes," he said. "I can't believe you would endure 13 whips. All for Dove? I mean, she is the one that got you caught."

I shook my head and closed my eyes, waiting for the pain of the whip.

And then unbelievable pain. Peter wasn't even waiting to continue whipping me. He just kept hitting and hitting.

The blood was everywhere. I felt myself losing consciousness. And this time Peter didn't care. All he cared about was whipping me.

I closed my eyes and let myself go to sleep. I could only hope for death.