Chapter 22

(Last chapter for the night!)

6 weeks later

The doorbell rung, which scared me. I opened the door and saw Liam.

"Oh, it's you."

"Don't be to excited to see me," he said.

"Shut up, you know I love you."

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. We had started dating  2 weeks ago. But we agreed to take it slow, because Peter was still on my mind. I guess I was scared that Liam would be like Peter.

The most we had ever done was a quick kiss. I almost felt bad for Liam. He had a broken girlfriend.

"Hey, Daisy," he said.

"Yeah?"

"Um, well, I didn't want to say anything, but you've been eating more lately."

"You calling me fat?"

"No, you're beautiful! But, you've also been throwing up a lot. And you're always tired."

"So what?"

"Most people don't throw up every morning and sleep the whole day."

"What are you implying?"

Liam took a deep breath, looking away. He looked awkward, nothing like the confident man he usually was.

"This is really awkward for me to ask, because I'm your boyfriend and if Peter were here, I would beat his ass. But did Peter ever touch you?"

I slowly nodded, instinctively pressing my legs together. Liam noticed this with a hurt expression.

"It was awhile ago, I'm fine," I said.

"Exactly."

"What?"

"It was 7 weeks ago. And Dove reported you being tired with Peter, too. That was a week after, you know. And now it's been 7 weeks."

I was confused. I was just sick from the stress, and I was also stress eating. I thought it was completely normal.

"Daisy, I love you. And nothing could ever change that. Even if you had a child."

I was alarmed now. And more confused.

Liam kissed me again and then dug in his pocket for something. He then pulled out a tiny rectangle and pink box.

"What is that?" I asked.

He handed it to me with an awkward smile. I read the text on the box.

Pregnancy Test! 99% accurate

"What if it reads me wrong?!"

Liam pulled out three more.

"Daisy... you've had morning sickness, increased appetite, and fatigue. I think it's obvious."

"What the fuck do you mean, Liam?!"

He took a deep breath, his piercing eyes staring into my chocolate ones.

"Dove and I think you're pregnant."