Chapter 31

Essence

"Move man," I said in irritation. I was trying to put on my makeup but Meechie wanted to be childish and dance on me.

"Mad ass," he said grabbing my waist. I've been asking since yesterday what he and my family talked about but he wasn't spilling anything. So now I have an attitude with him. "You better fix that attitude before I do."

"Try it," I mugged him through the mirror. He smirked and left. "Asshole." I was finally able to finish putting on my make up. I cleaned up and walked out. "I'm ready now." I looked around and he wasn't in the bedroom. I sighed. "Stop being childish and come on Meechie." I was suddenly tugged back into something solid. I gasped. "Bro you scared the-"

"Ready to get that attitude fixed?" he whispered into my ear. My heart skipped nervously. His hand went up my dress and started playing with my clit.

I gasped and moaned. "S-Stop. We're going to be late," I whined.

"We'll just be late then." He dropped my panties and led me towards the bed.

"No stop," I moaned as he bent me over the bed with one leg up. I have to admit I was not putting up much of a fight. I held out on sex last night since he wouldn't tell me what they talked about and it was hard as hell.

"You want me to stop?" He stuck two fingers inside of me making my body shiver.

"N-No," I moaned grinding onto his fingers. I gasped when his mouth made contact with my clit. "Meechie," I moaned as he ate and finger fucked me from the back. It felt so damn good. I've never done this with anybody. "Ah! I'm cumming," I moaned as my walls clenched around him. I bit the bed sheets to keep from screaming out. I was panting heavily as he unbuckled his pants. "Hold on-ah!" I screamed out when he entered me without warning. "Fuck!"

"Damn you're tight as fuck," he groaned. He began moving making me feel pleasure in places I didn't know existed. I threw it back on him and moaned out loud. He pulled me up and held my leg up as he continued. Everything just felt even better. He used his other hand to play with my clit while his mouth attached to my shoulder where my spot was.

"Oh god! It feels too good," I moaned as my walls began clenching up again. "F-Faster," I gasped. He sped up making my insides warm up immensely. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Fuck!" He grunted pulling out just in time to cum on the dress and sheets. We were both panting and breathing heavily.

"J-Jerk," I panted. "I like this dress."

He chuckled. "I'll buy another. Guess you gotta change now."

I glared at him before going to take ANOTHER shower. We're definitely going to be late. Especially since he likes sneaking into the shower.

**********

We made it. Late like I thought, but we made it. I was supposed to finish helping them with the cooking but I'm sure all that has been taken care of. I'd occasionally look over and glare at Meechie since it's his fault. He looked at me and raised his brow. "Still got some attitude left?"

"No," I blushed and looked away. We walked up the steps and let ourselves in. "We're here!"

"Late again," Tia said with a smirk. "Never heard of a quickie?"

"Tried. But she wanted more," Demetrius smirked. My jaw dropped at the audacity!

"Oop! Not my business," Tia walked away laughing.

"Asshat," I hit his shoulder. "You initiated the first two."

"And you initiated the last one. That's the one that made us late."