Another Announcement 🤦🏾‍♀️

Hey guys! 👋🏾 Just to let you know I've been trying to read, if not all, most of your comments. First off, thanks to everyone who weren't fans of Essence in the beginning but continued to read the story! Thanks for giving it a chance! And thanks to everyone who loved it throughout too! My dawgs 😎✊🏾

I know some of you are disappointed with the way the story ended so abruptly. My badness! 😳 I didn't want to run the story too long 😅. Plus I ran out of ideas 😗. But I see you all are invested in Essence and Demetrius love story so because I appreciate every single one of you, I'll consider giving you all what you want 🙂. And yes that means a possible Guarded Love 2.

But this extra book comes at a cost 😈. Here's what you all are going to have to do to get this happening.

First, like I mentioned, I ran out of ideas for the story. If you have any suggestions it would be great if you could send me your idea in my messages. If this book does happen and I do use some of your suggestions I'd like to keep them a secret so no commenting your ideas if it can be avoided. That doesn't guarantee I'll use yours but throwing out ideas can help me come up with a plot and story line.

Second, if you're not now, follow me for god sake! 🙄 It won't hindrance the possible making of the book but if you want to know when/if it's coming I'd like you all to be able to get the announcements I put up on my page. 😉 Just do it like Nike.

And third, it would be nice to see more votes and comments on this book. It shows I'm not writing for the same five people who constantly vote or comment. I love writing but I can't enjoy a story if I feel like no one else is. Hence why so many of my old books got deleted.

That's about all I got for you for now. Do those things and we may have another book on our hands 😉. But here's the flip side to a possible new book to this series, this would mean that another book of mines will be held up 😩. To any Her Savior fans the book I planned to write for Royal (no spoilers for those who haven't read the book please! Mention nothing! Just nod and move on!) will be held up. Here's why:

1) I hate writing two books at once so writing three or four is a no go!

2) I had planned to write it along with Bryson and Rihanna's 2nd book (yes there's a part two to their story, as you all may have guessed, their love is a bit more complicated than Essence or Demetrius so I figured I could make two books out of it) so if I do another guarded Love it'll be around the time of the next book because I want the timelines to match up

3) Again, I hate writing multiple books 😐

So if you want this book we'll have to make a sacrifice. And since this is a last minute thing I have no way to work the stories the way I want to if I hold Guarded Love 2 off. This story will probably be taking place around the same time as the 2nd Rhianna and Bryson so this book can't be held off for long. Luckily, the Her Savior books are all spinoffs so it doesn't really matter if I moved the publishing date back a little. If you all are willing to wait we'll give it a shot.

If you all can agree to this go ahead and start shooting me ideas. I'll try to reply to you all. Still doesn't mean the book is guaranteed but it gives me time to sort through and figure things out. I'll try and give you all a definite answer by Halloween. Thanks for reading!