Bad boy?

He heard some rumors about Jungkook as soon as he got inside the school.

Rumors that are negative.

He never heard some positive comments about him.

It's because he's a new student. DuH.

"Jeon Jungkook is a bad boy?" Taehyung asked for the 127th time to his pink haired best friend.

"Yes. Just ignore him if he goes near you or whatever." Jiminyold his best friend sternly. They both got inside the chem class as they saw the so called bad boy.

Taehyung looked at him, shaking his head. He sat down next to Jimin as the  class started.

-

"Wow, Mr. Jeon. You survived the 1 hour class without getting detention. What happened?" The professor asker sarcastically.

"An angel caught my eyes." Jeon said, smirking.

"Mr. Jeon, please don't scare our new student." The professor looked at Tae, wih assuring smile.

"Ignore him, Tae." Jimin whispered next to him. Tae nods as he just ignore everything.

-

"I'm home!" He heard a familiar voice downstairs.

"Jeon Jungkook, come upstairs please." Jungkook gulped as he goes upstairs, specifically their bedroom.

"So you're a bad boy?" Tae stared at him, bored. Jungkook showed a weak smile as he rubbed his nape.

"Wh-what? No of co-"

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook the bad boy of Seoul University." Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"N-No." Jungkook stuttered.

Seconds later…

Tae laughed loudly, making Jungkook looked at his boyfriend, confused.

"Bad boy sounds trash, bunny boy sounds better!" Taehyung giggled standing up, walking towards him.

"Shut up, Tae! Ugh!" Jungkook pouted as Tae hugged him and squished him.

"Everyone is scared of you. Let's chang that tomorrow." Taehyung whispered next to his ear. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes as he shake his head violently.

"N-No! I do-"

"What did you told me last year when you got into the Seoul Uni?" Taehyung asked, looking at him.

"I don't rememb-"

"Really?"

"I'm a good boy and I'm following the rules of the Uni because I'm starting a new chapter of my life." Jungkook sighed as Taehyung smiled at him widely.

"See! No one will be scared of you when they will know that you're the doftest fluffball in the world!" Tae squished his cheeks as Jungkook put his arms around Tae's waist.

"But when the girls finds out? They will take me away from you an-"

"And you're going to come with them?" Tae asked, pulling himself little by little from Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook smirked as a light bulb on the top of his head lightens.

"Well I have no choice right?" Jungkook shrugged as he pulled his hand from Tae's waist.

"Well… I ha-"

"Like their gorgeous bodies." Jungkook smirked as Tae looked down.

"Oh.. Yeah, have to agree." Tae smile fakely.

"I have to do my homework." Tae said as he goes outside of the room, leaving Jungkook stunned.

Fuckig stoopid, Jungkook! Why would he mentioned that when he knows Tae is suffering from insecurity. Jungkook runs outside to see Tae, but he did not.

He runs towards the work room as he saw Tae reading a book, sigh. He walked towards him as he saw that he's not just reading a book. Tears are dropping at the book, as it dissolves. Jungkook's heart ache at the scene.

"Tae.." Taehyung hummed and sniffled in response but didn't look at his boyfriend.

"Tae, baby look at me." Jungkook said, pulling a chair next to him. Tae didn't bother to move a single muscle.

"Babe, I was just joking." Jungkook tries to lighten up the mood, but failed.

"Baby, you're more sexy." Jungkook whispered next to his ear, as Tae got shivers through his spine.

"Their bodies are ewy, yours is more yummier." Jungkook looked at Tae, who's glaring at him deeply.

"That doesn't help." Taehyung ignored him, focusing back on reading his book.

"Kim Taehyung, the love of my life. The boy I want to spend my life with. I'm sorry for what I've done. Your body is precious. What I've said earlier makes me an idiot, not only that but stupid too. I'm sorry I've said that. Don't ever change your body because of that, I love every single detail of you. I love you, Kim Taehyung, the loml and the boy I wan-"

"Okay, okay. Stop now." Tae giggled when Jungkook was about to repeat all he said.

"Seriously, Baby.. I'm sorry 3000 times." Jungkook looked down. Taehyung smiled at the scene as he make Jungkook face him.

"Ggukie, its okay!" Taehyung smiled to cheer the boy up. Jungkook chuckled as he put his lips towards his boyfriends lip, and that's what we call kiss.

"Love you Tae, every single part that Kim Taehyung owned." Jungkook said as he booped Taehyung's nose.

"I love you too, kookie." Tae giggled as he kiss Jungkook's nose.

"Hate to say this because we're lovey dovey now, but you have to study, right?" Tae's eyes widened.