Jake Muller

This one shot was inspired by a chapter on Resident Evil one shots by Flipping-fan-tastic. I wanted to give her credits since the idea was originally hers. It was a Leon Kennedy Imagine.

I recommend you guys read their book it's really good, it's a favorite of mine!

---------

I was finalizing my report that I needed at the couch. Luckily, I was able to finish it today so I could hand it to my professor tomorrow. It was Finals and I had to work twice as much so I could complete all my requirements. While I was typing I heard someone enter the living room. I didn't have to look up to know who it was because of the smell of his cologne.

I felt a dip beside me. I looked up from my laptop to see my boyfriend of two years, Jake. His body was slacked on the couch with the back of his head leaning on the top of the couch.

He looked tired, and paler than usual. I could also see bags under his eyes.

"Hey, baby" I held his hand. He turns his head to me and opens his eyes.

"Hey, babe" He gives me soft smile before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Work was that tiring, huh?" I ask.

"Tell me about it" He mumbles. "How's school?"

"It's fine." I tell him. "Just finalizing everything in this report and I'll have one less problem for finals."

"What time is it, anyway?" He asks and he places a hand on my thigh.

I looked at the time on my laptop, "Two-o-seven."

"You have classes at nine. Come on, let's go to bed."

"You go first, I still have a few more pages to edit" I removed my hand from his and began to work on my my report.

I felt his hand grip my thigh, "But I wanna cuddle with you!" He whines, it almost sounded childish. I chuckled.

Jake always has this cold, tough guy demeanor when we're outside but deep down he can be a softie. He loves cuddling, or any kind of skin contact for that matter; innocent or sensual.

"I'll be there in a couple of minutes, I promise" I stopped typing and placed a kiss on his forehead. I saw a soft smile spread on his face and it gave a warm feeling in my chest.

He removes his hand from me and slowly gets up. "In a couple of minutes, all right? If you get past that I'm going to get you to bed myself" He sluggishly heads to our room and went back to my work.

I was able to finalize everything by 2:45 am. I yawned as I closed my laptop. I got up and locked the doors before shutting the lights. I went to my shared room with Jake and saw him sleeping on the bed on his stomach. He didn't even change out of his clothes.

I should've probably helped him... I kind of feel bad.

I placed my laptop on my study table and began to remove his boots. I tried to remove his jacket but he wouldn't budge.

Sighing, I laid down next to him and closed my eyes. I felt him wrap his arm around me and pull me close to him.

Jake always came home late and we rarely had the time to go out together. His work isn't particularly easy, being an agent must've had a lot of downsides.

That didn't make me love him less though, in fact it made me love him more. I love how selfless he could be, how strong and smart he is. I just hope he could see that in himself.

And I always pray that he's safe when he's at work. I always hope to see him come back to me alive and okay.

------

I might just use pet names instead of (y/n), but I will need to put those in some stories. I hope you guys liked this!