Ch9_"Another chance?"

Backstreet boys "chances"

Elvis's perspective....

"I'm sorry E, if I'd known she was your girlfriend I wouldn't have told her" bill said to me.

I was currently off of my tour, it was only hours ago when Diana found out what I did. I tried calling her many time but she ignored me.

Now I'm sitting in a near by dinner close to Memphis.

"I'm not, dammit elvis! I'm your bestfriend but she's also my friend elvis. I lied to her for you, she doesn't deserve that" scotty commented drinking his coffee.

The hell is that supposed to mean.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Huh scotty? You tryna take my girl away from me?" I asked griping my knife, that I held to cut my stake I order.

He stared at me, then scoffed and got up leaving.

"Scotty where ya goin'?"I asked.

He turned around and looked at me.

"To try an fix the mess you made E, if you love her...you'd try too" he said and left.

He's right, I love Diana...she the best thing that ever happened to me. And I cheated and lied to her,...she trusted me and i..i..broke her heart.

I took out a 10 dollar bill and played for my food and stood up.

"Let's go.." I said to bill.

I'm going to get my girl, and I don't care how long it takes.

Getting in my car, bill hopped in the back, scotty sat in the front not spearing one glance at me.

"I'm sorry, scotty" I said.

He looked at me and signed.

"You feel guilty huh?...me too" he said.

I smiled lightly and started the car and headed for diana's.

Bout 10 minutes later I slowly pulled up to her house, her parents are home.

Just great...

"I should ask for her, she's probably not that mad at me" scotty said to me.

I nodded and parked the car.

"Yeah.." I trailed off looking down.

Scotty left the car and walked up to her door, for some reason my heart was racing in my chest....I craved her...I longed to see her and tell her I'm sorry, I really am.

I watched carefully as her house door opened, it was her mother.

About two minutes later I seen Diana's small frame coming out..but she wasn't alone. It was man with her, he didn't look old enough to be her uncle, is she cheating on me...

In watched as she told him goodbye, he pushed a strain of her hair behind her ear and lifted her chin and said something that made her nod.

My blood was boiling, how dare he touch my girl. She's mine and only mine.

He lofted and Diana shut the door and her and scotty started walking.

Scotty looked at me and I got out the car and walked over to them.

Diana's perspective....

"I'm really sorry about, what happened Diana...I betrayed you" scotty said as he looked down.

I looked down, I'm just glad elvis didn't come...I would break down into tears again, I didn't want to cry but it hurt to much.

"No scotty..its okay, I understand. Elvis is your bestfriend and you were only trying to help him...that's what friends do" I said.

He signed.

"I'm your friend to Diana." He said looking at me.

I didn't look at him but anywhere else not to meet his eyes.

He was silent for a while so I looked at him and saw a figure walking towards us. It could be elvis...I think it's to dark to know.

"Diana.."

I frozed..it was elvis, why is he back? Why is he here?..

"Bye, scotty..I gotta go" I said and tried to walk away but a strong hand grabbed my arm and turned me around, I almost bumped into the person but landed in his arms.

His smell...its elvis.

"Diana I'm sorry" he breath out, I started thinking about what he did and I could feel my eyes water from the pain.

I tried to hi old it but I couldn't, I let out a sob as I gripped his shirt.

"Why elvis?..... Why?.... What did I do wrong?" I asked between sobs.

He held me tighter.

"Nothin' sweetheart, your perfect..I just.." he stopped and exhale.

"I was dumb and stupid, I hate that I hurt you Diana. It was stupid and disgusting, I admit that bug please don't leave me..give me another chance" he begged.

I don't know if I could trust him....he broke my heart....he cheated...

I don't think, it's even possible for elvis Presley to be loyal to one girl, in mean he's sexy, rich, a star.

This shouldn't even be...

"I can't...it's not that easy elvis" I said and pulled away from him, I looked at him, his eyes held hurt, regret, guilt and understanding.

He looked down and chuckled.

"Okay, fine..." he said and stepped back.

"Let's go scotty,...we gotta be in Alabama by morning" he said and walked away.

Scotty looked at me.

"He doesn't mean it Diana" he too walked away with elvis.

I let the tears fall, why?...its hurts so much, so much...tell me why I feel like a break just bashed my heart into a million pieces...

It's heartbreak...your first love..

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Don't worry it does get better.

Tell me what you think about this chapter.

Like, comment, and share.

👉Till then Presley's👈