Ch12_"Am I Wrong"

"Am I wrong for loving you?, Am I wrong for trying to make you jealous?"....

Diana's perspective....

Johnny dropped me off at home, my parents weren't home yet.

We made it to my house around 10pm, besides he knows I still have school and things like that. It was a nice date I guess, I mean I do like him but...i still get this feeling that he's bad news, like I shouldn't get involved with him.

Well I did kiss him.

It's too late to turn back, I mean I could just tell him I wanna be just friends, nothing more.

I'm sure he'd understand...besides I can't help but think about Elvis, he was with some blonde..he kissed her and smirked at me like he's proud of what he did.

Am I jealous?..yes I am.

Even tho me and Elvis aren't together right now, doesn't mean I don't want to fix it..i just want him to feel the same way I did when he cheated.

I changed into my nightgown and turned off my lights getting under my covers, I tried not to cry but I did anyway...

Suddenly I hear a knock on my window, I turned around and sat up. It was dark in the room only my window showed light from the moon and stars.

I looked closer and notice it's....elvis...elvis is at my window.

Walking over to my window I opened it and he slipped in, I step back as he shut the window.

" Can we talk?..." He asked trailing off as he looked down.

He looks so cute...how can I say no..

I nodded and turned on the light stand by my bed. I sat on my bed, he stood in front of me and I see him clench his fist nervously.

"Diana i-.." He stopped. "Diana I can't stand seeing you with another guy, I know it's selfish and I hurt you bad, but I'm truly sorry..." He said all in one.

He doesn't even have to say he's sorry...i already forgave him..but why was he with that girl.

"If you were so sorry why we're you with that girl? Was she another one of your whores?" I said as I feel myself getting angry just thinking about her.

He looked up at me.

"Am I wrong?"

I looked at him confused.

"Am I wrong for trying to make you jealous?" He said.

"I want you back Diana, I need you, I never felt this way about any girl but you, your different. I know that and I took advantage of the trust you have me and I understand if you don't want to give me that back..just please give me another chance" He finished.

Dooes he really mean this?... Is he trying to say this just so I would date him again?...

"How do I kno-" My words were suddenly cut off when his lips captured mine. The kiss was passionate...sincere. I gave into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, he picked me up so that we laid back on the bed.

He got on top me as he started to kiss my neck.

God I'm singing, this wrong, I have to wait til I'm married.

"Elvis~" I moaned his name.

He only responded by biting my neck, making me let out a slight scream in pain and pleasure. Then I felt something wet, I felt wet down there...

"We can't-"

"I know, we won't..i just want to show you I mean what I said. I'm in love with you Diana" He whispered, he pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes.

"You are mine Diana" He said

Yes, I want to be his...i want to be Elvis.

"Yes, I'm yours Elvis.." I whispered looking at his lips.

He looked at mine and kissed me again be fore he slowly got off me.

"I'll be back tomorrow, I'll take you to lunch" He said fixing his clothes.

I only nodded and turned off my lights.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams Diana, I'm sorry really for everything" He said.

Those were the last words I heard before darkness took over..its like he took my energy away.

I liked Johnny but I loved Elvis...

Sorry for the late, late, overdue update. I've been busy with school staring back and all.

I will be updating again soon, and I mean it this time no later.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please leave comments. Make sure to follow me and Like also share.

What do you think gonna happen next?
How will Johnny react?
What are your feelings toward Diana and Elvis?

👉Till Then Presley's 👈