B2,CH5_"News|Plan"

Diana's perspective...

"Ma'am could you help me wit this" I never knew making Elvis's favorite sandwich would be kinda hard, it's not even normal but I think it's cute, a fried banana peanut-butter sandwich. Must be an acquired taste.

"Yes Mrs.Presley" one of the maids named Charlotte says to me as she, grabbed a plate and took over my position of cooking. Washing my hands, I looked at the time. Elvis should be home in about a couple of minutes, walking upstairs I stripped out of my dress and put on a lingerie set of underwear and wrapped my robe around me. I've been up since elvis left and started cleaning up around the house even tho the maids where doing that but I was bored and had nothing else to do.

My parents are coming for dinner next week and I'm very excited about that, they weren't happy about my relationship with Elvis but they accepted it because they loved me so much and didn't want me to hate them. I could never hate my parents it's against what I've been taught growing up. I don't want to go to hell and I've prayed to god about my sins I've committed like sex before being married, I'm glad I am married to Elvis because I don't have to sun anymore, not to mention them hearing about me being pregnant. I took a test to be sure and I'm kinda scared to tell Elvis but I'll have too.

"Honey? I'm home"

Elvis voice interrupted my thoughts and I smile and walked downstairs and Elvis held out his arms to me and I planted a long deep kiss on his lips, he kissed me back gripping the back of my neck softly and ran his other hand down my side and snaked around my waist as we pulled away breathing a little heavy from our lack of oxygen.

"You miss me that much honey" he laughs and I laugh too and look down. "I made your favorite, fried peanut butter banana sandwich, i know you much be a little frustrated with work and stuff" I say to him.

Suddenly his face turn a bit cold and his eyes flashed with anger as he looked at me, looking a bit started he noticed and his eyes soften.

"Uhm, thank ya honey. Just bring it up to my office I have some business to take care of, I don't want you to leave the house for a while okay?" He says to me, I looked at him confused but nods softly, he smiled and kissed me on my forehead and walked upstairs, Charlotte looks at me. "You can take it to him upstairs" I say, she nods and turn back to the kitchen.

What is all this about...

Elvis's perspective....

Closing my office door I kicked over my desk and scream loudly to the empty walls. I feel like I'm going insane, the thought of diana being hurt or worse being killed because of me, makes my heart stop. I gotta do something, I thought if I killed Johnny all of my problems and Diana's fears would be over, but the sonofabitch didn't die. My bestfriend lost his life, risk his life for me and Diana and I didn't even kill the bastard who put him in his early grave. Him saying that he killed Scotty made my blood boil, just thinking about what happened to Scotty makes me wish I never planned that attack...maybe if things went differently he would still be alive. But I had to be blinded by rage that I ended up getting my friend killed, cause of my stupidity and anger.

Running my hands through my hair as I pour myself a drink and gulp it down I sat down behind my desk breathing heavy. I gotta be smart this time, I can't do this wit anger or this time someone's else I care about will get hurt.

Pulling out my phone I called Bill and the boys and told them to meet me here at Graceland in a hour. I will end this, I'll have Johnny's head if it's the last thing I do. I'm
Not a killer but...it's either kill or be killed and I won't fold for any man or living thing. Diana is mine, my wife, my world, my everything and I'll do anything to keep her safe.
___________________________

An hour passed by and I just got done making love to Diana, and when I thought my mind couldn't get blown more, she tells me she's pregnant. Pregnant with my child, when I didn't respond she apologized to me and I told her it's not a mistake that she got pregnant, and that I'm happy which I am, knowing I have a child
On the way makes me happy but also afraid, Johnny is out for blood, he's out to get Diana and her being pregnant gives me all the more reason to be protective of her.

After she fell to sleep in my arms as I sung to her, I took a moment to take in the beautiful women who was now my wife, I thought I'd never get married, Tom always told
Me marriage would ruin my career but it did the opposite, they adore our relationship, even tho some girls bully Diana sometimes when she's out in public, I always tell her there just jealous because they don't have my love, which is true.

Now I'm sitting in my man cave with my boys.

"Why didn't you tell me he attacked ya E?" Bill glared at me, sighing I rub my face. "Cause it's not important Bill, this fucker is the definition of a scumbag. He's obsessed with my wife and wants to kill me. That's the important part." I explain to him, turning I looked at the small room filled with all of my bodyguards and boys, it's about 30 of them present right now but more are stationed outside to guard the house. I had to up on my security, any weak spots and it could end my life, and I have to protect Diana and our unborn child.

"So what do we do?" Bruce one of my closest bodyguard ask.

"We are gonna end this once and for all, we will kill Johnny and destroy everything that in our way. But I have a plan" I say and lean forward, they all get down and hover over me as I explained the plan to them.

This is it...

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, as you see we are close to the end of this book, I have so much planned for the ending, from now and on will be a lot of twist and fails.

Do you think the plan will work?

Do you think Elvis will kill Johnny this time?

What's your thought on Diana being pregnant?

Please leave comments! Share your thoughts! Please!! Comment!

If your new please follow me and read my other stuff. If not thank you for supporting me!

👉Till then Presley's👈