Chapter 1

It's a beautiful Friday morning, Donatella woke up from bed late as usual. She hates going to school because she is such a nerd who doesn't make any friends in school except her boyfriend who is also her bestfriend. They love and adore each other very much. It's unfortunate that Her boyfriend Carter comes from a poor home and Donatella comes from a rich home.

The parents of Carter works at Donatella's home. They are house keepers. They have been keeping their relationship for about 6 months.
They are in senior year about to complete high school. Donatella is planning to tell her dad about their relationship very soon. Even though, she knows that her dad is difficult to deal. And scared because he can end Carter's life, as well as his family.
"Good morning daddy" she greeted her dad.
"It's quarter before 8 am and you are still in this house! Her father said sternly.
"Daddy please spare me today. Can't you be sweet just for a day?" She pouted her face.
"Stop this nonsense and hurry up for school!!" He commanded her.
"Daddy I'm waiting for Carter" she smiled.
"How many times do I have to tell you NEVER talk to that boy! He is not even your class! Stop talking to him! And never let me hear you mentioning his name to me! He spatted at her.
She got angry and left the house without taking in breakfast. She got into her car and drove off to school.
It was break time and still Carter is not in school. She was worried about him. She had been trying to reach him but it is not going through.

"Carter!"His mother called him.
"What did I tell you about Mr Carson's daughter?" His mother sounded angry.
"Mom what happened" he questioned back.
"This morning, he was angry at you. He was even looking for you! That's why I didn't let you go to school! I lied to him that you are sick! For your information, he said never to talk to his daughter again nor look at her in the face. Carter honey, listen to me. You are all that I have got after your brother's death. I can't lose you too." She cried and Carter hugged her.
"I'm sorry mom." He apologized.
He loves his mother more than anything in this world. But he can't just give up on his relationship. He loves Donatella so much that he is ready to do anything for her.
Since, his mother lied to Mr Carson that he is sick, he won't work at the garden for today. He was happy and sad at the same time. He entered his room and picked up his phone. 10 missed calls from his sweetheart! He call her back to apologize for missing her calls.
"Hello sweetheart" he said when she picked up.
"Where are you Carter? I have been looking for you." She sounded worried.
"I'm sorry sweetheart. I couldn't come to school today. I promise to explain everything to you when you come home. I love you."'he ended the call when he heard his mother's footsteps.
His mother came to tell him to come and eat.
Donatella growled when Carter hung up on her. She wanted to talk to him about what happened this morning.

Soon, school was over. Donatella quickly rushed home to see Carter. She was not okay about how Carter was talking to her when he called.
When she got home, she checked to make sure that her father is not available. She sneaked out quietly to Carter's cottage.
Carter's family don't live in the mansion with them but there is a cottage besides the mansion.
Carter gasped when he saw Donatella, " Paige what are you doing here?! What if your father comes to meet you here."
"Carter stop acting like he is going to kill you. Babe you didn't sound okay to me when you called. I came to check up on you." She hugged him and kissed him.
"What is going on here?!?" They heard a voice and they pulled away. It was Carter's mom.

How was the first chapter?

Please vote, comment and share