Chapter 11

Happy reading 📖

Carter's POV
What wrong with this woman? Why does her voice sounds so familiar. Is she someone from my past?
I can't believe she just walk away. I fucking don't understand why she looked so pissed off.
I heard my phone ringing, It was Bernice. What does she want?! I'm not in the mood for unnecessary talks.
Mrs Alder's voice is still echoing in my head. Why am I even concerned about her? My heart is not at ease. I have to follow her.
I'm following her car slowly. Hope she hasn't seen me yet. I have to make sure that she is okay.
She suddenly stopped her car. She parked her car around the nearby playing park.
I got out of my car and followed her secretly.
What am I doing? Why am I even stalking her?  I thought to myself.
A cute little boy run towards her. She kneeled down and hugged him.
"Mommy, I have missed you. Where were you?" The little boy pouted his face.
"I'm sorry baby. Mommy had to do something important." She kissed his cheeks.
"Mommy, were you crying? But you promised me that you won't cry again." He covered her face with his cute hands and kissed her on the cheeks.
I felt so emotional watching them. My eyes became watery because he was super handsome and cute.
"Mr Hubert!" I panicked when someone called me. It was her PA.
"H..hey" I stammered.
"Why are you hiding here? Were you stalking my boss?" He asked.
"N..no I came around to do something." I lied.
"Okay. Anyway I was on my way to meet you. My boss told me to meet because you have something important you want to discuss about." He said.
"Yeah but let's make it another time. I'm kinda busy right now." I sighed.
"Alright Mr Hubert. Have a good day." He went away.
Fuck! I was nearly caught stalking her.
Wait! Where are they? I lost them. I have to look for them, there is something suspicious about Mrs Alder.

Donatella's POV

I felt relieved after talking to George. I made a mistake for leaving him. I should have stayed in his arms much longer.
It felt so warm in his arms and I loved his cologne.
I am on the way to meet my son and the nanny. I promised to take him out today but I had a meeting so I told the nanny to take him to the park first.
I went to the park and so him playing happily with his nanny. His face enlightened when he saw me.
He run towards me and I kneeled to hug him. He always brighten my mood.
He asked if I was crying but I lied. He hates to see me cry. Anytime he sees me cry, he cups my face and kiss me.
He is so adorable. I never regret choosing to give birth.
My father wanted to get rid of the pregnancy when he found out. He even hired someone to put drugs into my drink. But my mom saved me. She took in my drink. It was a disaster that I will never forget.
I went to a party with my mom. It was her friend's family who organized it. My mom insisted that I go with her, so I did.
My mom said he saw that person putting the drugs inside my drink. But I still don't understand why she drank it.
Luckily nothing bad happened to her. We confronted the person and he said he was hired by dad.
I didn't report him to the police because no matter what I am his daughter and I love him.
"Mommy, look! I want one please." My son pulled me out of my reverie.
"Okay baby. Let's go." I held his tiny hands.

How was this chapter?

Please vote, comment and share