Chapter 24

Happy reading 📖

Carter's POV
I can't stop smiling. Today was my happiest day of my life. Memories of today keep flashing back in my head.

"How was your day?" I pulled out of my reverie when I heard a voice. It was Mildred.
"It was good." I replied her.
"I can see. You are blushing." She teased me.
"How was your day with your friends." I asked her.
"It was so good. I had so much fun. They took me to interesting places." She happily said.
"Alright, I'm heading to my room. See you tomorrow." I left to my room to sleep. I'm so tired.
"Son, promise me to take care of yourself and Ella. Fight for your love till the day you die. Don't make the same mistake I did." My dad told me.
"Dad what are you talking about? Why are you talking so weird?" I questioned him.
"You will know one day. Let's get out of this house. But you have to come back for her." He patted my back.
Why am I standing here alone. Where is my dad? I thought we are leaving together.

"Wake up!!!! You are just dreaming!" Someone was shaking me. Who is that? Is it my dad?
I gladly open my eyes and it was Mildred. My eyes was watery. "I miss you dad" I thought.
She hugged me but I pushed her away. I don't want anyone hugging if it is not my wife or my mom .
Why is Mildred dressed like this? I don't understand why she is in a bra and a shorts. Maybe she is going to sleep.
She is caressing my hair. Is she flirting with me? No she will never do that! She is just making sure if I am alright.
I think I have to tell her to leave politely . I don't like the way she is behaving.
"I want to be alone, please excuse yourself." I tried to sound politely.
She hugged me forcedly. What is wrong with her?! I am a married man. She tried to sit on me but I pushed her away.
"I said I want to be alone!" I was strict this time.
"I...I'm sorry I was trying to make you feel okay.
She suddenly hugged me. Her breasts are falling out of her bra for goodness sake!
She tried to sit on me again but I pushed her away.
"Please leave I want to rest! Don't ever dress like this." I said sternly.
What has come over? The Mildred I know will act like a slut. I'm sorry to insult her but I don't understand her actions.
Why was she in my room anyway?

Mildred's POV

I'm in love with this man. I have feelings for him since high school. Seeing him getting married hurt me so much. But I wanted to see my best friend happy and him as well. But now I can't stand it, my feelings is growing stronger. I want him! I need him! I don't want to betray my best friend but I'm in love with her husband.

I told my friends I met today about him and they suggested that I seduce him and have sex with him. It will create a bond between us that will make him fall for me.
I force my way to work with him because I love him. He has never look at me the way I look at him. I know he doesn't remember his love for Paige that's what I'm holding on to now. I can make him love me.

I intentionally told him not to tell Paige about him gaining some part of his memory back. Because it will kindle their love and I'm sure Paige will help him gain his memories back. I can't lose him! I'm not evil also! But I just love this man.
I can't wait to meet my best friend and convince her to leave my man alone.

How was this chapter?