Chapter 14

Sorry for not updating😫
School is stressing me out😫

Happy reading 📖

Donatella's POV

"Good morning mommy!!" My son came and slept on me.
"Baby" I moaned and hugged him tightly.
Waking up every morning seeing this sweet face always give me strength.
I got up and carried him. He is so heavy but I like to carry him every morning. He is used to it.
I took him to the bathroom to brush his teeth and also bath him.
"Go and down stairs for breakfast. I will join you soon." I told him.
"Mommy! My morning kiss" he pouted his face.
He never forgets his morning kiss.
I kissed him all over his face.
When he left, there was a knock on the door.
I opened it, it was my husband. Oh I forgot he spent the night here. Fuck! Why didn't I go and check up on him this morning. He is not feeling too well.
"Good morning" I smiled.
"Good morning. Hope you slept well?" He asked.
"Yeah. What about you?" I looked into his eyes. I want to kiss him and feel him.
He looks so handsome this morning.
"Err I wanted to say goodbye, I have an urgent appointment this morning." He said.
"Okay but please take breakfast before you go." I told him.
I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I will take my bath later.
I dressed up and went downstairs.
I saw him helping our son to eat. I stood there and watched them whiles tearing up. I wished nothing happened in the past. We could have been one big happy family.
"Hey you should join them." I panicked when I heard a voice. Fuck! It was Deborah.
"You scared me!" I sighed.
"Everything will be fine before you know it. You will be very much happy again. It just a matter of time." She patted my back and left.
I went to sat down and eat.
"Mommy, Carter helped me to eat." He said happily.
"I thought you didn't like him?" I intentionally asked him.
"I like him now. He is my friend." He said pouting.
"That's my baby." I teased him.

Today we are going for school hunting. It's been more than one week since we arrived and I haven't looked for any school for him.
After eating, we escorted Carter to his car.
He thanked us for taking good care of him. We waved him goodbye and he drove away.
We got back to the house. I asked Deborah to dress up Carter Jnr.
I went to get ready. He has to start schooling as soon as possible.

Carter POV

I spent my morning with Mrs Alder and her son. They were so adorable. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I even offered to help her son to eat. This child really adores his mother. He talked about his mother till she joins us.
I wanted to stay with them till noon but I have an urgent meeting with my grandpa. He will get angry if I don't show up.
I learnt they are going for school hunting today. I will have someone Stalk them.
I don't know why I'm curious about everything they do. I didn't even feel like leaving their house.
"Good morning!" I picked up my phone when I heard it ring.
"Good morning." It was my secretary.
"Sir, I have the information you asked me to look for. Apparently, sir I'm even surprised to say that she is your wife!" She said.
"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled.
"I hope you know that your mother changed your surname!" She shouted back.
"Wait till I get to the office!" I speed up.
What is happening? Everything don't make sense.

How was this chapter?
Please vote, comment and share