Chapter 7

Happy reading 📖

"Get off me Bernice!"Carter pushes her away. Bernice is the girlfriend of Carter. She was introduced to him by his mother. He can't have intimacy with her because he feels like he is betraying someone. Anytime he tries having sex with anyone, it feels wrong. Is it because of the mysterious woman in his dreams? He always wonder.
"Carter! What is wrong with you? You won't let me touch or kiss you. What have I done to deserve this? I love you." She broke down crying.
"Stop being such a drama bitch. Remember I told you that I can't have any intimacy with you! I'm dating you because of my mother!" Carter hissed at her.
"Do you like it when I touch you?" She started to flirt again.
"Don't you fucking touch me. It's over! I'm sick and tired of this relationship. I will explain everything to mother. Leave my office." He was annoyed by her behavior.
"You will regret it!" She shut the door and left.

Ella wants to move to the USA to find her husband. She hasn't given on the fact that her husband is dead. Her mother is so worried because she thinks her daughter is going insane. She hopes that Ella moves on.
"Ella, please stop what you doing? Accept the fact that he is dead." Her mother pleaded.
"Mom, he is not dead! Not until I see his corpse. How can he and his mother's body weren't found in the car? Mom think about that. There is something suspicious about it. I'm not dumb! His mother is a bitch, She can do anything. Remember what she did to you." Ella said to her mother.
"Please my dearest baby, I can't let you guys go there alone. Your father is there! He can do something bad to you. You know how much he hates Carter Jnr. Please listen to your mother. Your father is evil!" Her mother was worried about their safety.
"Mom, we will leave next week. Besides I have to collaborate with the Hubert's company for my incoming project. I can't afford to loose that project because Of some evil human being. I promise to come back safely. I will protect your grandson with my last breath." She hugged her mom.
Ella has ordered her secretary to prepare everything for their travel next week. She is yet to talk to his son about them moving.
"Mrs Alder, I have sent you pictures of houses I found in the US. Please select the one you want." Her PA said to her on the house.
"Okay,Ricky thank you very much." She ended the call. She changed her surname's too. This shows how much she believed her husband is not dead.
Later in the evening, she told her son about them moving. Her son was happy because he thinks he was going to see his father soon. Ella doesn't lie to his son, she tells him everything but in such a way that her son will understand.

***time skip***
Ella and Carter Jnr are leaving today. Her mother is so worried. She wished she could stop her.
"Please come back after the project. Don't waste your time on the dead. I love you sweetheart ." Her mother hugged her. Her mother doesn't know that she is married. She lied to her about the change of her surname. To her mother, she thinks she changed it because of business.
"I love you too mom. Carter say goodbye to grandma." She told her son.
"Bye grandma. I love you." He said.
After few hours of traveling. They reached their destination. A tear dropped from Ella's eyes.  She felt emotional, after 5 years she is back here. Memories kept rushing back to her.
"Mommy, why are you crying?" Carter Jnr asked.
"Because I can't believe I'm back here again baby." She picked him up.
"Don't cry mommy. I feel sad whenever I see you crying. I can't wait to see daddy." Her son clean the tears off her face with his tiny hands.

How was this chapter?
Did Donatella made the right decision?
Please vote, comment and share