Chapter 6

This chapter is short
Happy reading 📖

Five years later

" sweet face where are you?" Ella called her four year old son. She named him after Carter. Ella has been battling with depression for the past five years. She hasn't moved on yet. She doesn't believe that Carter is dead because his body weren't found as well as his mother. She believes that her husband is still alive. She has hired so many detectives to look for Carter.
Her mother is worried about her daughter. She always has nightmares of Carter. Ella left his father's house after graduation. She went to stay with her mother in Canada. She found out she was pregnant when she moved to Canada.
"Mommy, I'm here." Her son hugged her tightly. He is the photocopy of his father.
Ella has told him about his father but she didn't say that he was dead because she doesn't believe that herself.
"Carter Jnr , promise me to be a good kid in school today. I don't want your teacher to call me again." She grinned.
"Mommy, it's not my fault. They always try to bully Mark." He said.
"Just report them to the teacher whenever they tried to bully Mark." Ella told his son.
Mark is their neighbor's child. His parents are always away so he spends most of the time in their house.

She sent him to school and she also went to work. Ella was able to build a company with her mother's help. She became a businesswoman because it was a husband's dream to own a company. She remembers how Carter always wants to get into business. She is one of the youngest female multi-millionaire.  At the age of 23 and she has about five companies in different countries . She worked really hard to reach there. She is living the dream of her husband.

"Good morning sweet mom." Carter kissed his mother's cheeks. Carter woke up from coma about 4 years ago. He doesn't remember anything from his past.
His mother told him a different story about his background. He believe that he comes from a rich home. His mom's father was a billionaire. His mother rebelled against her father and married Carter's father. She changed Carter's surname to Hubert that was her surname.
Carter is in the field of business. He is the heir to the Hubert's companies.
"Son,please have breakfast before you leave." His mother said.
"No mom. I'm late for work, I have a meeting this morning. I love you so much." He hugged his mother and left. To him, his mother was his world. He will do anything for his mother.
He went to the office. He was done with his first meeting for the day. He was exhausted. His head was hurting him so bad. It started few days ago. So he decided to take a nap.
"Carter! I love you so much." Someone said. He can't see the person's face."
"I love you too sweetheart. I promise to always come back for you." He said.
"Sir!" His secretary waked him up.
"I told you not to enter my office without knocking!" He was annoyed.
"Sir I knocked but you didn't respond." She said in a shaky voice.
"What is it?" He asked her.
"Your grandfather wants to see you in his office ." She said.
"Okay, you may leave." He dismissed her.
He has been dreaming of this mysterious woman for years now. He doesn't understand his dream.  Was there a woman in his life before the accident? He always ask himself this question. But his mother would have tell him if there was one.

How was this chapter?

Please Vote,Comment and Share.