Chapter 26

Happy reading 📖

Third's person POV

"I guess you were talking with my baby." Linda smirked.
"What are you doing in my room?!" Lisa barked.
"I came to say good morning to my lovely sister." Linda sarcastically said.
" I know you are just pretending to be my sister. She is dead bitch!!!" Lisa snapped at her.
"Why do you look frustrated?! I'm going to torture you till I bring you down." Linda smirked and turn out to leave.
"I will send you back to your grave soon. Mark my words!!" Lisa threaten her.
"I think you should watch the way you speak sweet sis. You might go to jail sooner than you think." She smirked and left.

Lisa called Carter because she is afraid her son might come home sooner than she thinks. She is trying to find a way to sack the so called sister of hers. She still can't believe that her sister is alive. She remembered clearly what happened and it's impossible for her to be alive. What if her father was there? She thought. Her father couldn't do that because he didn't like her sister, she is the favorite daughter.

Mildred's POV
Why can't he fall for me?! I am never giving up on him. I know he is avoiding me but I don't care. I will do anything to have him. I think I have to meet my best friend without his knowledge. I have to separate them as soon as possible. I'm not evil I just can't watch them get back together again. I have to think of myself now not her anymore. I love her but I love this man so much.
I felt humiliated last night. It hurts my feelings but I have to let it go because I want him. I'm going to be the best mom for their son. I think I might treat him like my own right?

Carter's POV

My son's face enlightened as soon as he saw me.
"Carter!" He shouted happily.
"Big boy." I picked him up and throw him.
"Don't throw my son like that again. You almost gave me a heart attack." I heard a voice and it was my beautiful wife.
"Good morning" I winked at her.
"Good morning Mister" she smirked.
I like the way we are flirting with each other this morning.
"Breakfast is ready." She announced to everyone.
" I like the aroma here." I moaned.
I can't wait for the food to melt in my mouth.
My eyes widen when I saw bagels. My mom have been making bagels for me almost every morning and I love it so much. I don't get tired eating it. We started eating and I can't stop moaning. Paige has been stealing glances at me with a smile on her face.
"You are really enjoying the food." Her mom smiled at me.
"yeah, it is so good" I complimented.
"Thank you." Paige responded.
I think I remember this taste. Then I think she used to make some for me right?

We are at the amusement park, the look on our son's face is so adorable.
"Mommy I'm so happy to be here again." He hugged his mother.
" I'm glad you are happy baby." Paige picked him up and kissed his forehead.
I always feel emotional watching them in their own world.
"Mommy our wish didn't come true." He frowned.
"What wish baby?" Paige seemed confused.
"Remember we made a wish we will come here with daddy when we are coming here again." He pouted his face.
"Come on baby. What if our wish really came true? Besides Carter is here. Let's enjoy our day okay." She smiled.
"Is Carter going to be my daddy? Are you going to marry him mommy? What about my daddy you said he will come back for us?" He sounded a little bit disappointed.
My son is hurting. Why can't I tell them the truth? No I have to protect them.
"Who told you all these things baby? She calmly queried him.
"Chrissy told me that if you marry Carter he will become my daddy." He bowed down his head.
"It's okay baby. It's fun time!!!" Paige shouted.
"Let's hold hands." He said looking at me.

How was this chapter?