Chapter 25

Happy reading📖

Carter's POV

I heard my phone ringing, who the fuck is calling me at this time in the morning.
I stretched my hand to take it and looked at the screen. It was my mom. Why is she calling me? She knows I hate it when someone calls me in the morning.
"Hello" I said when I picked up.
"Sweetheart, how are you?" She asked.
"I'm good mom. What do you want?" I sounded a little bit harsh.
"Son, is everything okay?" I think she is just worried about me. I regret sounding harsh to her.
"Everything is okay mom. I'm sorry" I apologized.
"Son when are you coming back home?" She asked.
" maybe next week" I honestly said.
I will be leaving this place because I have work to do. I can't stay here forever, I have a company to run. I will be leaving with Paige and my son.
I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I have to hurry up to meet my family. I promised I will joined them to go to the amusement park today. I'm sending Mildred to surprise them. I will tell her I went to a meeting early this morning with my PA. I can't wait to see her surprised face.

I got out of my room only to find Mildred dancing whiles preparing food. Why is she dressed like this again?! I don't want to scold her again. I hated the look on her face yesterday.
"Good morning." I plainly said.
Her eyes widen when she saw me looking at her.
"Good morning Carter" she bowed down her head.
"I guess you are in a good mood this morning. Why are you not ready yet?!" I was pissed off.
"I thought we could eat some breakfast before we leave." She smiled.
"Thank you but I will eat breakfast with my WIFE and SON." I emphasized on wife and son.
"But I thought we will be leaving together." Her face dropped.
"I'm sorry, I'm leaving. I will go with you tomorrow. Hope you will be ready on time." I sarcastically said.

I don't know why I'm starting to feel uncomfortable around her. I usually feel uncomfortable around women who try to flirt or seduce me except for Paige. My wife makes me hard. I wanted to lavish her body if our son didn't appeared. I can't wait to have my wife in my bed. I am actually glad that I married her. I don't understand how I'm feeling but Paige means everything to me. Nothing can stop me from leaving her. I want to be with her forever plus our son.
I got in the car I rented when I came here and drove away. I hope to get a kiss today.

Donatella's POV

I am preparing breakfast today because Carter is coming over for breakfast. I'm glad my mom invited him. I couldn't do it myself because I'm shy. I don't want to look like a desperate wife. "Mommy, it smells so good here." My son happily said.
"You will see when I'm done. Go to the living room grandma is there." I smiled.
I wish he stays here with us before he goes back.
I hoped he enjoys this food because it's one of his favorite foods . I'm wishing that he remembers this taste.
I made bagels, eggs, bacon and cheese sandwich. I know it kinda of weird combination but Carter's favorite is bagels, Carter Jnr's own is eggs and bacon and I love cheese sandwich as well as my mom. My son will enjoy his with milk and I think Carter will choose cream cheese because he loved it. I am yet to choose mine. As for my mom she loves creamy coffee in the morning.
"Honey, he is here" my mom came to announce his arrival to me.
"I'm almost done mom" I smiled.
I wish he will come in here and give me a morning kiss. We used to do that when we were in high school. I sneaked from class to meet him at the washroom.

How was this chapter?