Chapter 27

NB: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MASSIVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. Please don't read if you hate so much errors.

Happy reading 📖

Donatella's POV

We had such a good time at the amusement park. Our wish came true but I don't know how to explain it to my son. I have to tell him the truth one of these days, I know he will understand me because he is smart. I should do something for Carter to remember me right? We can't continue like this. Should I tell him the truth about our past life? I can't lose him. My son and I need him. My son has been longing for his father's love.
Will he believe me? I'm so worried and scared of losing him to another woman. I have been waiting for him for 5 years. I always tell my son how much his father loves him. He is eager to meet him, I'm eager to be with my man.
I think I should wait for sometime.
"Paige!" I came out of my reverie. It was Carter. I'm so surprised, he hasn't called me Paige since I met him again. He is always calling me Mrs Alder.
"Are you okay?" He asked concernedly.
I kept staring at him with tears welled up in my eyes. I'm so happy. Does he remember me now?
"I will be taking my leave. I have already said goodbye to Carter Jnr." He looked at me curiously.
Why can't I speak? Fuck my tears. I hate been so emotional.
I suddenly felt his lips on mine. My eyes widen and I stayed frozen. Am I dreaming or imagining. It feels so right to have his lips on mine. I instantly closed my eyes and started responding to his kisses. Can time just stop forever? I like the way he is smooching my lips. Fuck! Take me to the bedroom already. I'm so lost in what he is doing. Oh my gosh I am drowning in his kisses. I miss it so much. I roamed my hand through his hair and deepened the kiss. I'm so fucking wet.
We pulled out to catch our breath.
"I'm leaving. Stop crying. goodnight sweetheart" He kissed my eyes and left.
I can't explain the joy in my heart. My heart can pull out of my chest. I'm so happy. Today was a perfect day.

"Honey, are you okay?" My mom was grinning.
"I'm okay mom." I can't stop blushing.
"I'm glad you are happy again" she hugged me.
"I'm so happy" I smiled.

Later in the evening, it was bedtime for Carter Jnr.
"Sweetie, get up and let's go to your room. It's time for sleeping ." I picked him up.
"Mommy, you looked so happy" my son smiled.
"Yes I am happy. Can we dance before I put you to bed?" I don't know what's with wrong me but I don't know how to express my joy.
"Mommy!" He whined and I chuckled.
"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but someone is here to see you." One of my guards informed me.
"Who is that?" I got curious. It's past 9pm who the fuck is looking for me?!
"She said her name is Mildred. She claims she is your best friend since high school." He boldly said.
"Okay, I will be there in a sec." I dismissed him.
"Baby I will be back soon. Grandma will be here with you okay?" I kissed his forehead and head out.

My eyes lightened when I saw my best friend standing there looking at me.
"Mildred!" I shouted joyfully.
"Ella!!" We hugged each other tightly.
"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you found me! I'm so sorry for not saying goodbye when leaving." I apologized to her.
"It's okay girlfriend, you are forgiven. I miss you so much. I'm sorry for visiting you this time of the night." She pouted her cute face.
I am super happy today. The best day of my life.
"How did you find me?" I suddenly got interested in how she found me.
"Well I'm working as a PA for my boyfriend who is also my boss. I happens to find out that he was working on a project with you. We actually came here for a business." She said.
"Who is your boyfriend?" I was a bit confused because Carter is my current project partner.
"Carter. Your very own husband" she smiled and I frowned.
" what the fucking are you talking about?!" I raised my voice.
"Calm down girlfriend. He doesn't remember you and I don't think he will. We are even expecting our first child together. He confessed his love for me about three months ago and I'm one month pregnant. We are even planning of getting married before our baby arrives. I came here to ask you to file for a divorce so that we can get married. That is the reason he keeps coming here everyday. He said he doesn't want you because he doesn't remember you. We love each other Ella. Please let him go" she started crying.
Is it true what she is saying? Is it the reason Carter comes here everyday? I knew I don't attract him anymore.
"Get the fuck out of here. I thought you came here because you miss me and want to catch up with me. You perfectly know how much we love each other. I will never believe you what you are saying because he loves me not you!!" I yelled at her.
"Think about what I said. Don't ruin my unborn baby's life with your pathetic obsession. Just file the divorce and let him be free to marry me! He stopped loving you a long time ago." Mildred angrily stormed out of my house.
It's not true right? I'm so heartbroken. Why did he lead me on if he doesn't want me anymore? I'm a fool for love. I'm all wrong, we can't be a happy family like I thought. He is already starting a family with her.
I went to my office to cry. I can't let my son find out about me crying.

How was this chapter?