Crime Sorcière part 2

As soon as I ran out, I went inside the alleyway next to the café. I watched as they walked straight past me without realising before teleporting in front of the address Ultear gave me. Cautiously, I walked in and saw three hooded figures standing in the middle of the hallway like they'd been waiting for me.

They removed their hoods to reveal Jellal, Ultear and Meredy. I walked up to them and gave them my answer. "I'll help you on two conditions. One: When Fairy Tail returns, I plan on apologising and asking for a second chance, which means, I can't have that guild mark on my skin".

"At least wear the hood," Meredy, who hadn't said a word to me, said.

I nodded. "Done. And number two: No one must know about this". They all nodded.

After that, Ultear came up to me and placed the hood on me. "Welcome to Crime Sorcière, (Y/N)".

Apparently they let me stay in town so I could 'keep an eye on Zeref'. I walked them to the forest, bid them farewell and then teleported to my house, still wearing the hood.

A/N: Sorry, I know this chapter shortest chapter I've ever done, but this is the last mention of Crime Sorcière until the GMG as in the next chapter the focus will return to the Twin Dragons.